Chapter 10

Ariana

"You do know smoking is bad for your lungs..right?" I nudge Harrys side as he blows out a puff of smoke. He needs to stop.

"And..?" He rolls his eyes.

"It can kill you." I grab the cigarette away from his 2, precious, tall and long..fingers.

"Whatever. I'll die forgetting her."

"Who's.. Her?" Who is Harry talking about.. Does he have this past about an unpleasant relationship? Darn my curious mind.

"None of your business." He snaps

"Well, Guess what Hazza.."

"What?"

"The cigarettes you light one after another won't help forget her." I sang Frank Sinatra's quote and his eyes widen.

"Did you just call me Hazza?...wait wait wait. You sing? And forget that Frank Sinatra quote, cigarettes do help me, but anyways You sang and called me Hazza. What's happening?." He repeats his sentences and I giggle "Yes, I do sing." I sang once again.

"And yes I have called you Hazza, but please don't mind that cause you need to stop the habit of smoking, it could kill you.. And sure smoking may help forget memories, for you.. But it doesn't completely help you. It's just a temporary feeling ya know?"

"It's pleasuring."

"For like 2 minutes. Please stop Harry I don't like it when you smoke."

"Don't tell me what to do." He sassily rolls his jade green eyes.

"Please?"

He looks at me in the eyes for quite a long time now, staring at my features and observing me. He cups his left hand onto my cheek and pulls me closer to him, looking at my lips then to my eyes. "Promise me one thing.." He seriously says as I smell his cigarette and minty breath.

"Promise. Anything." He gets his right hand and wraps it around my petite waste as my hand lays against his chest. his left hand is now moving some strand of hair in the back of my ear and now cups my cheek again, caressing it with the pad of my thumb as he continues to stare at my features.

"Don't be temporary to me." What..

"Harry.. What do you mean?"

"Nothing.. Nevermind." By now we have reached his house.

He lets go of me and runs his fingers through his hair, he sighs getting the cigarettes out of his pocket and handing them to me, "throw it away for me." He looks at me smiling and I couldn't help but cup my cheeks in joy. "Yes sir! Have a good night!"

I turn around but Harry was quick to grab my wrist, he twirls me around to go to him and once he did he plants a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight my beauty." He smirks letting go of me as I stand there in shock. "G-goodnight."

I skip towards my house which was not far, and luckily there were no gangs around.