Chapter 20

I SWEAR HARRYS CAT IS ADORABLE. ^^^

 ^^^

She's so CUTTE ^•••Ariana"Bye Mrs

She's so CUTTE ^
•••
Ariana
"Bye Mrs.Gardner! Have fun at the charity!" I carefully grab the cat out of her hands and gave it to Harry since he wanted to hold it so much. Dork.

"Have fun pet sitting dear. " she smiles walking to the train stop.

"He's so cute." Harry smiles at the cat as he holds it in his hands.

"It's a she." I correct him.

"Still cute."
••
We arrive home and I do the usual with Sammy the cat.

"Wow.. She's scrappy like a dog." Harry says, I smile.

"Yah, she's a different cat. She'd do what any dog would do except eat cat food."

"Interesting" he stares at the cats doe like eyes.

"My turn." I sassily say, taking the cat away from Harry and walking to the kitchen. "Hey!" He walks to me.

"Sorry harry, she's my kitten. Besides, you already have one." I wink at him.

He stays still as a mannequin watching me as I pour a bowl of cat food into a bowl. "Well aren't you hungry Sammy??" I smile as she has almost finished the whole bowl.

I sit on the floor as she walks to my lap, resting on it and closing her eyes. She must be sleepy. I carry her with me to the couch and I pet her, humming a song.

"Ariana you're such a tease." He finally walks into the living room. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Sorry." I say carelessly.

He rolls his eyes playfully too and wraps his arms around me. I lean my head on him and close my eyes while i pet Sammy that I've set on the couch.

"Harry.."

"Yes?" Ask about Marianna

"Y-you've mentioned.." It stays quiet for  a sec.

"Mentioned what?" He looks at me.

"Well, I've heard you say out this girls name, Mariana. You were drunk that time and I thought probably you might've ought to say my name, but I heard you say that name again in the middle of the night, with a frightened voice. I was just wondering.. If you don't want to talk about it I understand-"

"She's..my ex. I'll tell you more about her next time. It's kind of hard to talk about right now."

"Of course, I understand."

"I'm sure you do."
•••
SHORT CHAPTER BUT THERES GOINF TO BE A LOT MORE DRAMA THAN JUST CUTSIE COMIN YOUR WAY !! JUST SAYING. GRAB YO POPCORNZ