Chapter 15

This is the song Ariana will be singing to Harry. ❤️❤️ y'all should listen to it. It's beautiful

Harry

I watch as Ariana slowly falls asleep into my arms; breathing slowly as I run my fingers through her soft brown hair. Bloody gorgeous. She's so breathtaking it's hard to believe shes in my arms cuddling close. She reminds me of--o- of Mariana.. WOW. Even their names are very alike.

The only very different thing about them was their looks. Ariana has brown wavy hair, Mariana has black straight hair.

Ariana had full straight set of teeth, Mariana had a cute little gap in between her two front teeth.

Ariana has more of a girly and bubbly style, while Mariana kept it casual.

Ariana has brown eyes, and Mariana had grey. Yet when I look into Ariana's eyes, I saw colors I never knew even existed.

---

Morning was fast to come and I already lost Ari...

That's until I heard the shower coming from the bathroom. Welp, i found her.

As I stood up from the comfort of my bed I felt the coldness of the room pass by my tired body, So i insisted in falling back down under my cozy blankets; My eyes were about to drift to sleep but then i hear singing coming from the bathroom shower..its Ariana.

Her voice is so.. strong yet so angelic at the same time. Its as if she was singing her heart out worshiping the God above; for a tiny girl, no one should mess with her.

''...Let me trace the lines, on your Tattooed Heart....." wow.

I hear the shower stop, meaning she has finished. She continues the song by humming instead and I watch as she comes out of the bathroom in just a towel around her body and damp hair. Her eyes widen and she sighs, "Did you um.. "

"yes." i reply smirking

"all of it?"

"yes."

her cheeks turn crimson. "You have such a beautiful voice. Why don't you try performing at the bar?"

"Im okay..id love to sing at the bar its just that I have stage fright and i know ill mess up once i start making assumptions on how i might fall of stage or make a fool of myself."

"Whatever you say missy. But I'd die if you ever try performing; literally would do anything just to hear you sing again. Now, get dressed and sing me back to sleep, would ya?" She laughs and nods, walking to the bathroom and dressing herself back to the dress she wore yesterday.

-
Ariana

My hair was quick to dry and I scurried back to Harry who was still waiting for me in bed to sing. I chuckle as he cuddles inside the blankets and beckons me to come here. He pats the space next to him for me to sit, and as I sit he grabs my hand and caresses it with his mesmerizing hands, specifically his thumb.

"Okay, sing please." He kisses the back of my palm and continues to caress it. I then laid down next to him and started to run my fingers down his hair with my other hand.

"I give you all I have, and nothing less I promise. Love me and don't look back; I want you with me on this road to the sky, We'll be shining every night I promise you. Just me and you. Oh I promise you...." I continue to sing the verse as Harry slowly falls asleep in the comfort of my voice and careful hands. I kiss his forehead and smile. "Goodbye Harry." I run my fingers down his hair one last time and I stand up; slowly releasing my hand from his and walk out the bedroom with a smile and Crimson cheeks on my face.

I leave a note on his side table thanking him for the night stay.

Dear Harry,
   Thank you for letting me stay and coping with me being there..next to you in bed, but I don't regret it at all. I can't wait to see what'll happen next for the both of us and I wish and hope it'll all turn out well. I'll see you when I see you.
          All the love,
                                  A.xo
PS: Did my singing make you sleep from how boring my voice is? Haha joke.

I close the door to Harrys house smiling to myself. Harry is such a cutie. I'm glad I had the confidence to meet him.