Chapter 43 - LAST CHAPTER

Darcy ^ 🌷
-

As the days went by, Ariana and Harry have been getting closer each second. Being now a married couple with one daughter they're loving life, their small little Darcy makes things even more complete.

Things couldn't get any better. At least that's what they thought.

Harry
"Ariana please wake up!" But she wouldn't. She's gone.

Tears welled up in my eyes and Darcy was already crying, I watched as she ran to her room, "Darcy!" I screamed out. I look back at Ariana and see a note on the bathroom floor. Her hair scattered everywhere with her clothes all off too. A knife stabbed right where her heart was, the window was broken and I was raging. The police was already on their way, someone murdered my wife.

"ARIANA" I scream loudly holding on to her, I grabbed her arms and brought her small body to mines, holding her tightly. I couldn't bear the pain rushing through me. "Ariana." I almost wanted to die too. Her pale skin against mine cause steam to Rise from my head.

I open the note and read it, I screamed.

"She felt good, she still does. Remember that time I raped her? Yah well I did it again. And this time.. Well she's gone for good. You're next styles."

My eyes widen. No. Darcy..

"Goodnight." I hear someone hush to my ear. That's when I felt a stinging sensation go through my chest.

At this point I didn't even care anymore. I just wanted Ariana at this time, but what about Darcy?

They'll treat her well.

Please.

I held Ariana in my arms taking my breaths as blood rushed through my chest. "Ariana."

"I love you."

Louis
I walked towards Darcy's room with a smile on my face, her eyes widen as she sees me. "Who--who are you?"

"Look everything's going to be alright baby okay?"

"are you the police? Did you save mommy " She runs to me and gives me a hug on the leg. "Of course sweetheart. Come with me."

She smiles as I wipe her tears. I secretly stick in this antidote on her shoulder, why? So she could be my daughter. So she can never remember anything else.

"Come on Darcy." I catch her as she almost faints to the floor. I walk downstairs and into my car, laughing at everything.

"Finally."

-

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS BOOK. I KNOW SHITTY ENDING, ITS SAD. SORRY. I DIDNT PUT MUCH EFFORT I ADMIT. I LOVE YOU ALL.

THANKS FOR VOTING AND SUPPORTING THIS BOOK AND I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR DARCY..ANYWAYS HASTA LUEGO.