Chapter 27

PLEASE READ!!!!!! READ.
--
Wear earphones when listening to this or headphones cause its 3D audio, Ariana will be performing this for the story cause shit the edit of this is freaking amazing. Credit to LeakGrande on YouTube. LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING. PREFERRED WITH EARPHONES OR HEADPHONES. It's beautiful I promise. ( WHOLE THING. ) THERES A REASON WHY SHE'LL be preforming this kind of one last time that's edited. It's perfect for a real life performance Honestly, Ariana would slay this.
•••••••••
Ariana
The adrenaline inside of me was stronger than usual as I walk towards the stage. Harry gives me a glare but of course for show. Mariana and Louis was sitting with Harry and they boo me. Honey watch me. This gave me the motivation.

The stage, the stage was pretty big, all of the dancers were prepared as i show them each step. Rowan was sitting on a table and she had a notepad on her hand smiling and giving me a thumbs up, she was so excited cause she loves my performances. The reason why she had a notepad was because.. Well, This song included secret messages for Rowan to crack open. Those secret messages will help us later on, why? During our process of finding some ancestry and relations to Marianna we found out that this song I'm about to sing is the cure to her.. Mental sickness. After aunt Josephine died, no one knew she has this sickness where her mindset was set on murdering but her, this song simulates her mindset to a peaceful and more calming/happy mood, where she realizes things more and remembers everything clearly. After this song I'm sure she'll be crying for her realization of killing Aunt Josephine, but I'm here for her if she needs a shoulder. She's gone through so much by looking at all her records. The secret messages that Rowan will find in the song will apparently reveal why she kills according to aunt Josephine's diary, or why she's like this. There's no cure or way to stop it, she was born with this mental disease where she.. Drinks others blood. I'm not here to judge, I'm here to help.

I look at Marianna once more and she flips me off, snickering. I smile at her and she stops rolling her eyes.

I look at Harry and I watch as he eyes my stage outfit, smirking at the amount of skin I showed. I shiver at his stare.

I blow a kiss to everyone and Louis and Harry were staring at me with wide sparkly eyes, Harry looked more aggressive, he gave me a look where it'd say, "I need you right now." I snicker.

I stare at Mariana as tears fall in her eyes. I run up to her and she falls from her seat covering her face in her hands. The song I sung was known to be slow, but I heard the more Louder and upbeat, the longer for her to act more.. Human-like.

"A-aunt Josephine." She looks at me and I smile at her. "I- I killed your mother.." She looks at me crying her eyes out. "I-I killed m-my mother."

Rowan comes up to her too and gives her a hug which she gladly indulged in.

"What's going on?" Louis and Harry say I'm unison.

I look back at them. "She's back."
•••
A/N: I really don't know what the hell im doing with this book anymore but I'm still going to continue writing it cause I like where this is going. It's Turing out crappy but whatever, I still find it kind of interesting. Bye bye loves, update till next time. 🌿💓