Chapter 35

Rowan will probably the main and person in this chapter

Rowan will probably the main and person in this chapter. ^ 💓
*Long Chapter Ahead Loves. *
• •
Ariana
My eyes felt droopy as I have woken up, tied around a pole with a towel wrapped around my head and into my mouth, making me gag a bit but I ignored it. Knowing I'm going to die, tears slip out of my eye. I cry silently as I watch Harry screaming in pain as he was tied around a chair in front of me; Mariana putting something down his neck with a needle. He looks at me in my exhausted eyes with tears streaming down his face as well. Slowly, his body rests and he blacks out.

I somehow remember what happened.

-Flashback-
"HARRY!" I scream as Mariana was wrapping the towel to my mouth around my head, tightly. Harrys eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. Tears were everywhere by now and I felt Marianna stick the needle into my neck. I slowly fall, I fall to the floor hitting my head and my eyes blacked out. The last thing I heard was Harry screaming out my name in pain and sadness. "ARIANA!"

I found myself inside an old warehouse filled with graffiti and bodies hanging around, I scream louder as I see my moms body hung around the ceiling..my grandma, grandpa? If they are here..dead... ROWAN. Please, please tell me she's okay.

I quietly pray and cry at the same time. They're dead.

"You have no one." Marianna whispers to me. My anger was building up and kick Mariana harder than it was supposed to. I don't regret it at all.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She slaps my face and Harry saw the whole thing, his eyes trying to open and process everything.

"LEAVE HER ALONE MARIANNA!" Harry screams raging even more as I feel my cheek, sobbing.

Harry was tied to a chair in front of me, I was sitting down tied and leaning on a pole with the gag rag still on me.

"You guys won't stop? Okay. Fine. I'm getting your little precious rowboat, and her stupid little friend of hers." She untied the gag rag off my mouth and I breathe in.

"PLEASE NO! DON'T GET ROWAN! SHE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. MARIANNA WE HELPED YOU! SHE DID NOTHING BUT TOOK CARE OF YOU AND CURED YOU AND--"

"SHUT UP!" She ties the gag rag even harder around my mouth and I gag at the feeling.

"MARIANA STOP!" Harrys screams, but was ignored

I watch as she walks out the building, strutting with her heels.

I watch as Harry was able to get one of his hands off the rope, he grabs his phone out of his pocket and kicks it to me. "CALL ROWAN NOW." He removes the gag off my mouth as well, breathing heavily.