Nine

**Warnings for this chapter: Abuse, some in detail. Mention of drugs, and minor (blocked out) language. Feel free to skip over.***

|Olivia|

I was attacked by four children as I walked into church. Three little girls, and a little boy. AJ, Presley, little Rowe, who has just started walking, and Jude.

"Hey! Southie!" A familiar voice called. I knew who it was.

Joey. He was the only person who called me southie.

"Joey! Knock it off!" Alan scolded.

I giggled, standing up straight after giving the four kids hugs.

I smirked, "Hey, northie."

Joey laughed, and Luke came over, picking up Jude. Jude gave a pout as he was scooped up into Luke's arms.

"Don't run off, Jude. You know better." Luke scolded.

"Sorry, Luke. He saw the awesome me," I grinned.

Luke smiled and shook his head, "You're lucky kiddo."

Alan had came forward, collecting his girls. He looked at me. "Hey, you, uh, free tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Want me to watch them?"

Joel and Moriah, plus Luke, stood there confused as to why I was talking to the two other men.

So, I introduced everyone and we sort of talked until church.

I just didn't want church to end. Afterwards, Joel and Moriah would be taking me home. I wasn't ready to be at home with the evil step-rat just yet.

~*~*~

It was quiet as I walked into the house, the only sound coming from the TV in the other room. Meaning, Amelia was here.

Oh, wait. She nevers leaves the friggin' house!

I sighed and sat my bag by the stairs. I peeked my head around the wall.

Amelia was probably watching Days Of Our Lives. Believe it or not, she was, and drinking. Blah.

"Hey, is dad home?" I asked.

****Warning!****

"Oh, look, the little b*tch is home," Amelia muttered.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

She didn't look up, she was filing her nails. "You heard me," she responded.

"Anyway," I started, "Where's dad?"

She laughed, "Probably getting high with his buddies."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Dad doesn't use drugs. He wouldn't." I stated.

She, then, looked up at me. She gave a sly smirk, "Trust me, he does. Now, go to your room, or get punished."

"For what?" I scoffed.