Bonus Chapter 1!

|Olivia|

Moriah was the only with me for right now, helping me choose a modest dress for my wedding. She grinned in the mirror, holding my shoulders gently.

"I really like this one," she whispered.

I shrugged. I liked the dress, but I wasn't sure that I liked it on me.

White and long, simple as well. A lacey bodice and long, white sleeves. Little white beads lined the waistline.

"I don't know." I sighed, "I'm not sure."

"That's okay, Liv. You have plenty of time." Moriah assured. "You look so beautiful. Your mother would be crying."

I laughed, "I know. And thanks for being my like my surrogate mother for the wedding. Joey said he wanted to walk me down the isle."

"Hey, I think he should." Moriah stated.

"I'm also thinking about asking Joel and Luke if they'll do it too." I grinned.

"They'll say yes, and you know that. You didn't hear from me, but your maid of honor is doing physical therapy so she can walk at your wedding." She whispered.

I grinned from ear to ear. I couldn't believe it; Rebecca was doing physical therapy just for me.

"Then I'll have to thank her." I murmured.

Moriah giggled, "I can't believe that my best friend is getting married. It seems like just yesterday I was meeting your mom at that camp in Cali."

~*~*~

Spencer looked up at me as I walked into the office. He grinned as he stood up, kissing my cheek as I quickly hugged him.

"How was your day with Moriah?" He asked.

"It was pretty good." I smiled. I turned to Luke and Joel, who now hangout here with the guys. "Would be possible to have three wonderful guys walk me down the isle?"

Joel looked up and grinned, "I'm sure it would, darling. You want Luke and I to do that too?"

Joey smiled, "I'm sure we could figure something out."

"Of course, love. We'd do it in a heartbeat." Luke nodded.

Spencer kissed my cheek and smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I squealed as he sat down, pulling me onto his lap and surprising me altogether.

"Hey, princess." He whispered, kissing my cheek once more.

"Spencer!" I whined, "I hate you."

He grinned, "No you don't, otherwise you never would have said yes."

"Is this normal?" Joel asked, raising an eyebrow.

Chad nodded, "Yeah. Pretty much."

I wiggled, attempting to get comfortable in Spencer's tight grip. Then snuggled into his chest as he rested his chin on top of my head.

"Hm." Joel groaned, shaking his head. "I don't like this. I don't like you getting married."

I scoffed, "I don't wanna hear it. Luke got married at 24. Spencer's 24."

"You're 22, Liv." Caleb stated.

I groaned, laying my head in the crook of Spencer's neck. I sighed, sticking my tongue out at Caleb. He shook his head, laughing at me.

"Anyway. I do have some good news." I grinned.

"Well, go on, love." Luke stated impatiently.

I smiled, "Luke Bryan invited me on tour next year. After the wedding."

"That's amazing, princess." Spencer whispered, kissing my cheek. "As long as no guys are flirting with you."

~*~*~

Paz laid next to me, and Spencer sat on the other of me. Him and Joey were currently screaming at each other through a video game.

What my fiancé rather do than plan this wedding of ours.

Spencer whooped as he won, grinning at me and kissing my cheek. Joey grumbled, falling back against the couch.

I laughed, "There; now that you won, can we start on this."

"Sure thing, princess." Spencer grinned.

"Colors? Any colors," I asked.

"Blue has to be one, obviously." Spencer stated, "What about you?"

"Purple?" I smiled.

"Sure." He nodded. Spencer bit his lip, grinning to himself. "It seems so surreal that I'm actually marrying the girl of dreams. Finally after four years."

"Technically five," Joey muttered.

"No, because she was still too young. Officially on her 18th birthday." Spencer corrected.

I rolled my eyes, Jewel sitting in the corner that rested in the corner. She giggled, watching as Spencer kissed my cheek once more.

"Well, I started looking at dresses today with Moriah. Just didn't find one that I liked." I shrugged.

"You'll look good in any one." Spencer mumbled.

Jewel looked down, smiling to herself. She sighed and looked back up. "I can't wait to see my child go through this."

"Um, honey, we don't have a—" Joey was cut off as Jewel grinned. He hopped from the couch, standing in front of his wife of now three years. "You're pregnant?" He asked.

Jewel nodded, "Yes, Joey. We're having a baby."

"Congrats you two," Spencer smiled.

"Yeah, what he said." I laughed, pointing to Spencer.

Jewel then looked at us. "I'm sorry for stealing your spotlight," she mumbled.

"It's fine," I shook my head, "I'm happy for you. As long as you're still my bridesmaid!"

She laughed, "Of course, Liv. This baby isn't stopping me from that."

A/N

So, if you haven't deleted the book from library yet, here I am! This is the first bonus chapter; more like one-shots in their future. There'll probably be about five in total, give or take one or two.

Now, if there is something certain you want to see of their future with any other character, please comment and I'll happily do it!

Enough of my rambling, since I do that a lot! Vote and comment, my friends!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏻️