Thirty Two

|Olivia|

I hopped onto Spencer's back after the meet & greet. My arms went around his neck, and my legs around his waist as he held my thighs.

"Hi there, baby." Spencer laughed. I grinned, laying my chin on his shoulder.

"Hey, handsome." I whispered.

Jamie smirked at us, "Awh. I ship it."

"Get you some, bro!" Tyler shouted.

I giggled and leaned down, kissing his cheek.

"At least we only have few more days, then I can actually kiss you." Spencer mumbled, "We'll be in South Carolina for your birthday."

I looked to the side of us as I heard Luke sigh. He stopped in his tracks. He quickly wiped his eyes and began typing into his phone.

"Hey, I'll meet you on the bus." I muttered.

Spencer nodded, and let me down carefully. "Okay. Be careful."

I quickly kissed his cheek and went over to Luke. I carefully hugged him. He was silent, but sighed and wrapped his arms back around me, accepting the hug.

"What's wrong, Lukey?" I asked.

"Oh, just some family business." He answered.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned.

He nodded, "Nobody knows, but Courtney and I are adopting a girl. The papers are supposed to be done in a few weeks, but we just found out that Rebecca was in an accident, and they don't know if she'll recover properly. She's only a couple years younger than you."

"I'll pray for her, Lukey. God has a plan." I whispered.

"That he does, Liv. Thanks for listening." He smiled.

~*~*~

I was talking to the sisters on Twitter as the guys watched a movie on Netflix. They were being weirdos and watched High School Musical.

"Livie," Spencer whined, "Pay attention to me."

"You're watching a movie." I giggled.

"I don't care." He pouted, tightening his grip on my waist. I laughed as he buried his face into my neck.

Chad smirked, "Oh lawd."

I rolled my eyes, looking down as my phone vibrated. Just a text from Luke.

I quickly responded, then sat my phone down. "Hey, Spencer?"

He pulled back, looking at me. "Yeah?"

"You're amazing." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Blah." Joey groaned, shaking his head.

Spencer laughed, "Does that bother, Joe?"

Joey's face twisted, "A little. She's like my baby sister."

Spencer smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist. Then placed a couple of kisses to my cheek and jaw.

"I don't know. I think they're kinda cute together." Alan stated from the front.

"Shut up, Al!" Joey shouted, "She's AJ in this situation."

"AJ's also six, Joseph." Alan muttered.

I laughed, sitting up and re-situating myself. I put my arm over Spencer's waist, and cuddling into him. Chad smirked at Spencer and cooed.

Spencer groaned and glared at Chad.

"Spencer," I whined, "Ignore him. Cuddle with me!"

Spencer smiled down at me and nodded, kissing the top of my head. "Sure thing, beautiful."

I grinned, snuggling into his side. Alan looked back at us, smirking at Joey.

He coughed, "Stop it, Al."

"Do have you have a problem with us, Joe?" Spencer asked.

Joey shook his head, "Nah. It's just weird because she's like my little sister."

"Joey, we're fine. I promise. Spencer wouldn't do anything to hurt me." I stated.

Chad nodded, "Yeah. They're fine. Half the time they're with us anyway."

"This is a really awkward conversation." Joey muttered.

I giggled, laying my head on his chest.

"I miss Paz." I mumbled, "I'm gonna FaceTime Moriah after the concert."

~*~*~

Spencer quickly kissed my cheek before he went out on the stage. He smiled and waved at me as he sat down.

Joel laughed, putting his hand on my shoulder. "He definitely likes you." Joel stated.

I looked up at him, "Why do you say that?"

Joel smiled, "He just has that look when he looks at you. Same way I look at Mo."

I shook my head, "Come on. I doubt it. He's only 20."

"That doesn't mean that you're not meant to be. God has everything planned out." He grinned, "Do you have the same feelings?"

I shrugged, "I don't really know. Spencer does make me happy. He treats me better than Joseph did."

"That's a shame. I liked Joseph." Joel muttered.

I twisted my nose, shaking my head. "No. He didn't have chivalry like I thought. He played me. Spencer's not like that. He's sweet and romantic. I love it."

Spencer came off the stage, with the other two guys trailing behind. He grinned at me and laced our fingers.

"Hey, baby." Spencer mumbled, kissing my cheek.

Joel smirked and laughed, "Told you."

I rolled his eyes as Luke approached. "Leave em be, Joel. We have to go on."

I laughed, and stuck my tongue out at him. Joel groaned, rolling his eyes and sticking his tongue back out at me.

"You're both kids." Joey laughed.

I shrugged, "Nah."

"Well, we gotta go." Joel muttered, walking off.

Luke laughed, and shook his head at his brother, going off with his brother.

Spencer let go of my hand, wrapping his arm around my waist. "What we're you and Joel talking about?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I smiled, "Don't worry about it."

"Beautiful, you can tell me anything. I won't judge you." Spencer stated.

I nodded, "I know. I was just updating Joel on the whole Joseph situation. Chloe keeps trying to set us up."

He frowned, "Are you going with him?"

Spencer looked hurt even at the mention of Joseph. He stayed quiet, waiting for an answer.

I sighed, "No. I'm over him. Why would I go back to him? You make me happy."

"Yeah." He mumbled, "I'll be back. Just meet me on the bus if I'm not back before you preform."

He huffed and kissed my cheek, then walked off.

"Spencer," I called.

He ignored me, and kept walking. I sighed, crossing my arms. I shook my head.

"What's wrong with him?" Chad asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I was talking about Joseph. But I said Spencer made me happy." I mumbled.

A/N

Ugh. I'm so sorry for not updating this story, but I'm back. And I have another fK&C story that I'm working on. This one has been in the process for awhile, and I'm really excited for it. It's called Secrets, and would mean a lot if y'all would check that out.

Anyway! Vote and comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏻️