Bonus Chapter 2!

|Olivia|

Rebecca grinned at me as she stood up from the wheelchair. She didn't say a word, but just smiled at me.

"Becca," I whispered.

"I worked my butt off for almost a year just for you." She laughed.

Courtney nodded, "She did. Only we knew, along with Joel and Moriah."

While attempting not to cry, nor step on my dress, I gently picked up the skirt and walked over to her. Then wrapped Rebecca in a hug.

"I can't believe you," I smiled, "And that dress looks beautiful on you."

Rebecca rolled her eyes and giggled as I pulled back from the hug. She shook her head, "No. You're not doing that today, Liv. It's your day."

Jewel clapped her hands together. She grinned, "Are we ready for this wedding?"

Honestly, all my bridesmaids looked amazing in their dresses. Including Jewel who was now almost seven months pregnant.

"I think we should be asking the lovely bride," Moriah stated.

I bit my lip as my nerves starting going. I sighed and shook my head, "I think I'm ready."

"Nervous?" Kelsey asked.

I nodded, "A little."

"Come on, Liv. You can do this, I have faith in you. You've waited too long for this." Rebecca reassured, "Go out there, and say I do to that man who has waited over five years for this moment."

"Well, when you put like that." I laughed.

We all looked to the door as someone knocked. Then came one of the infamous Aussie accents.

"Loves? Can we come in?" Luke asked.

Courtney giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yes, honey. You boys may come in." She answered.

The doors opened, allowing Joel, Luke and Joey to step in. Each one stared at me and gasped. I smiled, looking down at the dress.

Simple white, off the shoulder lace sleeves, and puffed out like a ball gown. It was the only one that made me feel like a princess.

"Darling, you look beautiful." Joel whispered as he hugged me.

"Thank you, Joel." I grinned.

~*~*~

Rebecca winked back at me, then stood back up from to stand next to Daniel, Spencer's best man. Daniel gasped and grinned.

"Dang girl, you strong." He laughed.

Daniel was a tall, African American, but was super nice and a great person. When you had him and Spencer together, I was ready for loud noises.

Rebecca smiled, "Thank you."

"Alright, now. Go!" Moriah grinned.

Rebecca giggled, wrapping her hand around Daniel's arm. Slowly, they walked down the isle in time to the soft music. Gasps and applause was shared at the sight of Rebecca walking by herself.

Then went Moriah and Jordan, Courtney and Tyler, Kelsey and Caleb, Fallon and Chad, Brycie and Alan, then Jewel and another of Spencer's friend.

Joey stood on my right, Luke was on my left, and Joel stood proudly behind me.

Joel laughed, "Wait until this is Rebecca!"

Luke groaned as the song changed. I hooked my arms with Luke and Joey. We kept in time to the music as everyone stood by their seats and I walked down the isle.

Spencer bit his lip and grinned, mouthing, "You're beautiful, princess. I love you."

~*~*~

A few other music artist friends of ours showed up to the reception. Luke Bryan, other tour-mates, our friends from Love Collide, Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelly from Florida Georgia Line, Lauren Daigle and another beloved friend, Jordan Feliz and his family.

Honestly, this wedding was even better than I thought. It was just amazing to be married to Spencer, the love of my life, no matter how cheesy it sounded.

Spencer gently took my hand, and led me out to the dance floor when it was time for our first dance.

He grinned, laying his hands on my waist and kissing my forehead.

"I love you," he whispered.

I smiled, "I love you too."

He leaned down, gently kissing me, a smile playing his lips. "Now that I can kiss you, I don't want to stop."

"Hey, it was worth it, though. Now look at us, a couple of broken musicians now married and honoring God together." I stated.

Spencer pulled closer, tightening his grip on me as nuzzled his face into my neck. I could feel smile against my skin.

"I love you so much, and I am so happy that I was the one to marry you."

A/N

Eeek! Another down, a few more to go. Sorry that this sucks, I'm so horrible at writing wedding scenes. But I do have a question.

Who remembers the twins, Donna and Chloe? Should I bring them into a chapter once more?

Anyway! Vote and comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏻️