Thirty One

|Olivia|

That next morning, we had to head over to the venue. The concert wasn't until tonight, but we had VIP tickets for some guests, and still needed a few hours for sound check.

I sat on the floor, backstage, while the George Twins went through their list. I still had that song stuck in my head.

"What's up, babe?" Spencer asked, taking a seat next to me.

I smirked, "The sky. It's wavy."

He laughed, "Don't steal that from me."

"I'm just thinking of a song for my next cover." I shrugged, "I've had this song stuck in my head for the longest time."

"Which song?" He asked.

"That song by MercyMe." I answered, "Maybe you could do it with me."

He grinned, "I would love that."

Within minutes, the George Twins were coming off the stage. But nobody went on.

"Alright everyone!" David shouted, "We have lunch with the VIP! We're having pizza."

"I can't have pizza!" Chad and Joey whined.

"Pick the cheese off, you babies." I remarked, rolling my eyes.

Alan sighed, "Alright. Let's just go."

Chad and Joey looked at eachother. Immediately I knew something was going to happen.

"Alan! Chad and Joey!" I exclaimed.

Alan simply glared at the two before he pointed at the door. "Go."

~*~*~

Shortly after ordering pizza, our three VIPs showed up. Three young girls, two of them obviously sisters. Then the other was another winner.

I stood up, greeting the girls, "Hey. I'm Olivia."

"I'm Elisabeth." One of them stated. She was most definitely beautiful, well, all of them were. Her eyes stood out to me, they were a hazel color, and matched perfectly with her reddish hair. Elisabeth smiled, "This is my sister, Sara."

Elisabeth smiled to the girl next to her. Her sister had almost the same features. Only Sara's hair was more blonde and had blue eyes.

"I'm Abigail." The other replied. She was about the same height as the sisters. Abigail had really dark hair and green eyes. Definitely a rare combination.

"It's nice to meet you girls." I grinned. I turned to the side of them. Then began introducing them to everyone. We had such a large group. I sighed and rolled my eyes as Joey and Chad went into another bro-battle. "Boys!" I exclaimed.

"Yes?" Chad asked.

"Knock it off." I muttered, "Can't y'all behave for a few hours?"

Sara giggled, "We don't expect anything less of the two."

"I see it all the time at home. It's not just on Twitter or the live streams." I laughed.

Joel stood up, coming to greet the girls.

"So, obviously as VIPs you get many features the others don't. You obviously get to meet us all, and can have a private Q&A session. And if you choose, one of you can come up on stage and sing with any of us." Joel explained, "Or if all of you want too."

"Or eat cheese-less pizza with Joe and I because of our lactose intolerant-y." Chad called.

Elisabeth giggled, "Nah. Cheese is the best."

"Dang it." Joey muttered.

"You three even get to check out our sets for the night. Maybe afterwards, if we have time, we could probably give a private show to you and your family." I added.

Abigail nodded enthusiastically, "This is gonna be so much fun."

I smiled, "I'll agree with you."

I went back over to the couches, sitting next to Spencer. He smiled, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you two together?" Sara asked, "Like dating?"

I bit my lip, smiling. "Um. No. Not currently. I'm still technically underage, so we're waiting."

Elisabeth nodded, "But y'all are so cute."

"Nah. Olivia's the cute one." Spencer grinned.

I rolled my eyes, and laughing. Spencer glared at me and kissed my cheek. All while the three girls are giggling to themselves.

~*~*~

I grinned, seeing the huge audience in front of me. Most of our shows had been sold out. I was surely surprised

"Well, Orlando! How're y'all?" I asked.

Jamie smiled at me as the audience roared.

"It's a pleasure being here. Especially with my best friend up here with me," Jamie stated, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

I laughed, "Now, before we leave, we have one more song. We had three VIP winners for this concert, and one jumped at the opportunity to come up her and sing with us."

"How about a warm welcome to Abigail?" Jamie asked.

Abigail came from backstage with a mic in her hand, and waved to the cheering crowd. Her smile only grew.

"Thank you for joining us Abigail, we know how hard it can be to get up here." I smiled, "We're all proud of you."

Abigail blushed and looked down. Then smiled and looked back up at me.

"It's always been a dream of mine to be up here." She stated.

"Well you're making that dream. You know the song Beloved by Jordan Feliz?" Jamie asked.

Abigail nodded, "Yeah."

Jamie looked back and smirked. The guys of for King & Country offered to play instruments for everyone else as well. Which was definitely a sweet offer.

"Hit it!"

I started, "Head full of questions, how can you measure up? To deserve affection to ever be enough for this existence. When did it get so hard?"

"Your heart is beating, alive and breathing. And there's a reason why, you are essential, not accidental. And you should realize; you are beloved. I wanted to let you know that you are beloved." Abigail sang.

After my start, I stopped singing, letting Abigail have the show. The audience was quiet, watching her intently. Abigail was definitely passionate and amazing. She had talent.

"You're leading people, Liv." Jamie whispered.

I smiled and nodded.

Abigail was going to make it far in the music business.

A/N

Whoop! Another chapter! And I'll still take Characters like these, you know who you are, for the future concerts on the tour. Just comment or message me if you want to be apart of the story!

Anyway! Vote and comment!

-xxBabyxxGirlxx😘✌🏻️