Bonus Chapter 5!

|Olivia|

I laughed, watching Spencer and Joel run around the yard with our little boys. Elijah, and their son, Noah.

Moriah was on the sidewalk with our four year old daughter, Delilah. Both laughing happily as they drew with chalk.

I looked down, resting my hand on my belly. Spencer and I were expecting our third, and Moriah had announced that she was expecting her second baby.

I looked up, hearing Elijah scream. Spencer had caught him, and sat Eli on his shoulders. I smiled, Spencer and Eli waving at me from where I sat on the patio.

"Mommy!" Delilah screamed, running to me, and carefully climbing onto my lap. Moriah laughed, sitting down next to me.

"Hey, baby girl." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Hey, love." Joel grinned, quickly kissing Moriah. Then he looked to me, "How's my other god-daughter doing?"

I laughed, laying my hand on my belly. "Being just like her father. Restless and constantly moving."

Delilah got off my lap, running towards Elijah as Spencer came to me and sat down. He kissed my forehead and took my hand gently.

"That is not fair, Olivia Delaney." Spencer muttered.

"Well," I laughed, "Feel."

I gently took his hand and laid it on my growing bump. Spencer slowly grinned, feeling his youngest daughter kick about. I knew he loved it, because it was like watching him fall in love all over again. Watching him play with our current two little ones, and see him obsess over our unborn baby.

Joel laughed, "It's amazing, eh?"

~*~*~

Spencer came into the kitchen, setting the plastic tiara on the counter as he yawned. I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"She only accepts the tuck-ins when I wear the dumb thing," he grumbled.

I grinned, "But you wouldn't have it any other way, because she's your little girl. You know that. Are you sure you're ready for a third child?"

He smiled, stepping in front of me as he laid one hand on my belly. "Of course, I'm ready. Because this little family of ours is a great blessing. I don't deserve any of you."

I leaned up, gently kissing his lips. "I love you, Spencer. So much." I whispered.

"I love you too," he mumbled, then kneeled down and pressed a kiss to my belly. He had a small on his face as he began talking to our baby. "Hey, princess. Daddy can't wait to meet you, neither can your sister or brother. You're already so loved and blessed. I love you so much, Aurora."

I simply grinned. We had decided to name our baby after a Disney princess, per Spencer's request, already knowing that he was going to call her and Delilah his princesses. I found it adorable, how much of a family man he was.

It was so adorable seeing how committed he was to our family.

"I don't regret a thing," I whispered, "Not a thing. I'm so glad that I did give you a chance."

"Me too, babe." He grinned.

"Daddy," Elijah mumbled, poking his head around the corner. "There's something in my closet."

I giggled as Spencer groaned and rolled his eyes. He quickly kissed me before turning around, jogging towards Eli and scooping him up. Then jogged up the stairs to our son's room.

Slowly, I smile spread across my lips. I couldn't thank God enough for this family of mine.

I couldn't thank God enough for giving me a second chance when I was 17 and doubting him. When I had slipped after losing both my parents, and losing friends at school. I questioned if God really cared and if he loved him.

But He's blessed me with a wonder family.

~*~*~

Spencer groaned, feeling Eli jumping on his back as Delilah pulled out curtains open. Light flooded our room, causing Spencer to groan even more.

"Why did we have three?" He muttered.

"Because you love me, and kids." I grinned.

Spencer leaned up slightly, kissing my belly once again. "Let's hope you're the good child of the batch." Spencer whispered.

I giggled, watching his face light up as Aurora began kicking once again. Elijah stopped jumping on his father's back and watched.

"Can I feel, mommy?" Eli asked.

I nodded, "Come here."

He grinned and crawled over to my lap. I gently took Elijah's hand, and laid it on my belly, next to Spencer's hand.

"That's the baby?"

"Yes, honey. That's the baby. She's kicking." I smiled.

Spencer rolled over, picking up Delilah and setting her on the bed as well. He smiled at her, "Do you wanna feel mommy's tummy too?" He asked her.

Delilah nodded, crawling over Spencer and copying Elijah's movements; laying her hand on my belly as well. She gasped, feeling Aurora from the attention she was receiving.

"She definitely likes the attention, babe." I whispered, looking over at Spencer. He grinned, quickly kissing me.

"Hopefully she'll turn out just like her mommy," he smiled, winking. "A sweet girl who's a little bit country, and Christian."

A/N

And sadly, this is the end. However, fret not. I have many other books in my drafts, and not to mention others that are published.

• With You [a new story]

• Secrets [still in progress]

• The Youth Trilogy [ youth, should've been us, right my wrongs]

• For Our King [coming soon]

• Home [coming soon]

• Fell In Love With Beauty [almost finished]

Those are my Anthem Lights & for King and Country fanfics that I can think of, but of course there are likely more.

👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

xxBabyxxGirlxx😘