Bonus Chapter 4!

|Spencer|

I sighed, looking around the waiting room. Only Moriah was in the room with Olivia.

I tapped my fingers against the arm rest and repeatedly bounced my knee. I was becoming impatient. Olivia had been back there for going on twenty hours. Neither of us having an ounce of sleep since she went into labor.

My mom sat down next to me, giving me a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure she's doing fine, honey. She's a strong girl," she smiled.

"She is," I grinned.

"Spencer."

I stood up and turned to face a couple of nurses. The woman smiled brightly, "Ready to meet your son?"

"Y-Yeah," I nodded.

"Follow me." She mumbled.

I swallowed, following behind her through the halls. She stopped at one door, standing there and holding it open. I slowly stepped in, seeing my wife holding our baby boy.

It was like that moment, I fell more in love with her. Seeing her dark hair up in a bun with no make up on, and seeming exhausted, but seeing her with our baby brought out a different beauty.

"Are you going to stop staring and come hold your son?" Liv asked, holding him out gently.

"Yeah," I mumbled, slowly walking towards her. I leaned down, kissing her forehead as I gently took our baby and sat down. I smiled, "Hey, I'm your daddy."

"We made a beautiful baby, Spence." Liv laughed, "He looks just like you."

"Elijah William, my baby boy." I whispered, "You're so blessed already, to have this family full of people who already love you. Especially to have someone like your momma."

~*~*~

Olivia had Elijah cradled to her chest as Joey and Jewel stepped into the room, with their son, Jasper.

"Aunt Liv!" Jasper exclaimed, running to her bedside.

Liv smiled, "Hey there, bud."

"What's his name?" He asked excitedly, grinning at her.

"His name is Eli." Liv answered.

"Eli?" Jasper questioned. Liv nodded, scooting over slightly and letting Jasper climb onto the bed with her.

"Yeah, buddy." Liv smiled.

"How are you, darling?" Joey asked, relaxing on the couch on the other side of the room.

"Fine," she answered, "A little tired, but I'm fine."

Jewel laughed, "And you'll be tired for the next 18 years."

Olivia looked down to Elijah as he cooed at her. I swear, the look in her eyes changed; they were filled with love. I couldn't help, but think that I was more in love with my wife. I never thought it possible.

"How does daddy feel?" Jewel asked, smiling at me.

"I can't even begin to explain," I laughed, "Feels like I'm falling in love again."

Olivia grinned, her hand reaching out for mine. Joey rolled his eyes as I took her hand. She whispered, "I love you."

~*~*~

Olivia sat in the recliner that was in our living room. She had Eli dressed in a onesie and was resting on her chest; him being asleep and Olivia close to it.

"Baby, you want me to lay him down?" I offered, sitting on the arm of the couch.

She shook her head, "Nah, he's fine."

I smiled, sitting down on the couch. I admired the way Olivia sat there with our son, the way she cared for him. It was so different, but I loved it.

"You sure? I can take him, so you can go to bed." I stated.

"I promise Spencer, I'm fine. He's so worth it." She smiled, "It almost makes me want to stop music, just so we're there for him."

"Are you sure that you want that, baby?" I asked, "I mean, I'm sure we could stop some tours, but you don't have to stop your career."

She shrugged, yawning.

"Maybe you're right," she mumbled.

I sighed and stood up, going towards her and kissing her forehead. "Come on, baby. Hand him over, and get to bed. I'll be there in a minute and we can cuddle."

"Fine," she muttered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Olivia Delaney." I smiled, gently kissing her.

She sighed, carefully bring Eli off her chest, allowing me to take him. I took him, and carefully shifted, cradling with one arm. I held out my other hand, helping Olivia up.

She stood, wrapping one arm around my back and laying her other hand on my chest.

"My two boys," she whispered, "I cannot thank God enough for the both of you."

"It's amazing what God can do," I grinned.

"Man, just to think, almost ten years ago I was doubting Him and his existence, and now I'm here. My husband, my baby boy, impossible without God." She mumbled, shaking her head.

"Amen, baby. Amen." I laughed softly, kissing her forehead. "Now, let's get to bed while Elijah's still asleep. It's late."