{Zayn's POV}

"So, what do you want to do?" Niall asked, wiping away some of the little dust we had in our room.

"Your choice, babe." I smiled sleepily. It was nine a.m., which is way to early.

"Seriously, Z?" He pouted, making me laugh. He's so cute!

"Well, we could go to France, Italy, Spain?" I suggested and he shrugged.

"Any, as long as I'm with you." He smiled and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Where have you always wanted to go?" I asked.

"Rome has always been somewhere I've dreamed about going." He sighed and I got up and started getting dressed.

"That's where we're going then!" I grinned. He smiled and ran up to me, pulling me into a massive hug.

"Thank you!" He squealed. He's actually the cutest person ever. Like, seriously; this little blonde is my life. I love him with all my heart and I don't know what I would do if I never should have met him. Admittedly, he wouldn't be dead but yeah. I still feel bad about that; being the cause of Niall's death. He didn't deserve that. He's the sweetest, kindest person ever and that's what he got. I know he's told me not to worry about it but I can't help it. He told me that it's all in the past and he gets to spend the rest of his life with me and he loves that idea but I still feel guilty. I'm the reason why he can't have a life, go out partying with friends, get a job, be happy with his family. It's coming up to a year now, of his death. I don't know what to do. Surely he'll be upset about it and I want to keep his mind off of it. Maybe go to Paris or something? Obviously it has to be romantic but I don't know. I'll ask Louis or Liam for some help.

"Z, are you okay?" Niall asked, pulling away.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I smiled, fixing my hair.

"You just seem quiet." He shrugged.

"Hey, I'm fine love." I smiled putting my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. "Let's go, yeah?"

"I love you." He grinned.

"I love you too." I replied.

{Louis' Pov}

"Hey, Lou?" Liam called.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked.

"I just had a text from Brendon; fancy going down and see him?" Liam questioned. Why not?

"Yeah, sure." I replied, standing up. We got to Hell, and there was Brendon, with a human sitting on his lap and another guy sitting across from them.

"Hey!" Brendon smiled, causing the other two to look up.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"This is Dallon." Brendon pointed to the human on his lap. "And this is Tyler." He said pointing across the room at the other guy who was a demon.

"Hey, I'm Liam and this," Liam pointed at me. "Is Louis."

"Hey." Tyler smiled.

"Hi." Dallon sheepishly smiled, blushing slightly. He's actually cute.

"Okay, so the last time I saw you two there was tension. How's that gone?" Brendon asked.

"We just had to talk about things." Liam shrugged, taking a seat, and I joined him.

"Is everything okay?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, it's fine now." I replied.