{Louis' Pov}

Fuck I like him. He's so perfect. I know I've said that before but he is and yes, I know I shouldn't be thinking about him all the time but I can't help it. I really like him.

"I've got to go." I frowned as we walked through the streets, back to the café.

"You'll be okay, don't worry." Harry smiled lightly.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I grinned.

"I'll see you then." He smiled and continued walking to the café. I slipped into a dark alley and teleported to hell. Yeah. That sounds totally normal.

Brendon was sitting by the table on his phone, smiling like an idiot. "Hey." I stated, sitting down next to him.

"Hey." He grinned.

"Texting Dallon?" I asked.

"You know it." He replied. "How's your day been?"

"Good. I saw Harry." I smiled.

"You like him, don't you?" He asked and I nodded. "Everything will be fine. If he makes you happy, go for it."

"Yeah. I'm just worried he'll find out about what I am." I frowned.

"If he loves you, he'll over look that." He smiled softly.

"I'm fucking dead." I stated, raising a brow.

"Well when you put it that way." He laughed. Sam then popped in and he looked evil. It's worrying, like what has he done?

"Hey." He smiled, taking a seat.

"Hey." Brendon smiled putting his phone down. "Why did you want to see us?"

"Just a nice friendly chat." Sam shrugged and I looked at him suspiciously. Why? Yeah, he's lost it.

"What do you actually want?" I asked. He looked at me in amusement and shook his head.

"I need to talk to you anyway." He stated. "You keep sending murderers up to me. Trying to tell me something or?"

"It gets confusing, I can't read minds and I don't exactly know who's killed someone and who hasn't if they're not at a crime scene." I frowned.

"Well, it's happened three times this week. Do you know how much paperwork you've caused me?" He stated and yeah he was annoyed.

"I haven't been doing it this week." I shrugged.

"Well tell your friends to wise the fuck up." He growled.

"They're actually doing their job, unlike you. Get up off of your lazy arse and actually do something apart from killing innocent people!" I hissed.

"Innocent? Niall was far from fucking innocent, dating one of you!"Sam barked.

"That's the only problem? Because he fell in love? He never deserved to die that young, especially the way he did. Why the fuck would you kill him?" I growled.

"To get to you." He smirked. "You'd do anything for Zayn and when he fell in love, I couldn't help myself. Of course seeing him upset was a bonus. Then you were in that coma for a month, fucking hell that was great!" He laughed.