{Harry's POV}

I woke up in a bed that I know isn't mine and with a massive headache. I had way to much too drink last night. I looked to my side and there was a clock saying 14-49. I've slept late and I have no idea where I am. That's absolutely amazing.

I checked for my phone which was in my pocket and I had a few texts from Kendall asking if I was okay, to which I replied with yes. I sat up and saw that there was a bottle of water and some tablets on the bedside table. I took them and got up slowly, walking out of the room.

The house looked amazing, the walls were a cream white decorated with some black decor and it looked really nice. I came across some stairs and wandered down there, seeing a topless Louis hovering over a stove. Oh my god. He turned to look at me and smiled softly.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as I walked into the room.

"Um, yeah." I replied. "Is this your place?"

"No, I just brought you to a random abandoned house." He sarcastically smiled.

"Yeah, stupid question." I sighed. "How did I get here exactly?"

"You phoned me and I  picked you up. You're cute when you're drunk by the way." He smirked.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have phoned you, I wasn't thinking. I can't even remember it..." I trailed off.

"Haz, don't be sorry. I was awake anyway, you didn't ask for me to pick you up. You did want to come back here though and I didn't object." He grinned.

"What did I do last night?" I asked.

"Phoned me drunk, I picked you up, I asked if you wanted me to drop you off at yours or if you wanted to stay at mine and you said mine, you fell asleep in the car and then I carried you to my room. You didn't do anything bad." He shrugged. He's amazing; we barely know each other and he did that for me.

"Thank you so much, honestly." I smiled. He replied with a 'no problem, Curly' to which my heart melted, and then he continued to cook.

"Fancy some breakfast?" He asked.

"If it isn't much hassle." I replied. He looked at me and cooed and I blushed. He laughed and finished up a few things, then set the plates down on the table. There were cups of water as well, which was amazing. I'm so thirsty.

"Have you got to work today?" He asked. It's Saturday, so yeah. Sadly.

"Five till ten." I replied. Kendall wasn't working that shift either which is a bummer.

"You don't seem too happy." Louis stated.

"It's just, sometimes it gets boring. Yeah, Kendall is there but apart from that there's nothing to do." I shrugged.

"Hey, I've got to do a couple of things, so what if I drop you off and at six I'll come and keep you entertained?" Louis offered.

"That would be amazing, thank you." I smiled.

"Anything to see your beautiful smile." He smirked and I blushed.

-------------------

{Louis' POV}

"See you later, Love." I smiled when he stepped out of the car. He walked into the café and I then drove off into a car park nearby, and when no one was watching, I teleported to the in-between. Niall and Zayn have gone for a bit so it's just Liam and I. And a few others.

"Hey, ready to go?" Liam asked when I got there. We had to do some actual work, which was pretty sad.

"Yeah." I shrugged. Honestly, after spending time with Harry, I don't want to be away from him. I just want to be with him twenty four seven.