{Louis}

I walked into Brendon's living room and saw the people in it. I froze in shock and they tackled me into a hug. I returned and felt like I was about to burst into tears. I haven't seen them in about a thousand years, and it was utterly surreal.

They let go and they were crying, and I somehow wasn't.

"You..." Mum started. "You're here." She cried.

"Please tell me Sam didn't do anything to you guys..." I frowned.

"He didn't. This young man came up and warned us. Your siblings are coming down shortly." Dad replied. "You've got good friends. Brendon really cares about you."

I looked at Brendon and he smiled sheepishly. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Thank you for always being there for me, and for everything you've done for me. Especially this." I let go and he did the same. "Even though I want to kill you because of your stupidity to go up to heaven!"

"I know you were worried, so it's what I could do." Brendon shrugged. "I'll let you all catch up." And he left the room. I bloody love him.

{Harry}

I can't believe all of this is real. A month ago, I was happy in a relationship; now I'm in 'the middle' and found out that my now ex is Death. What's happening to my life? I mean, my ex is dead. A fucking reaper and I almost got killed by God? I should honestly write a book.

"Brendon's taking the piss." Zayn frowned.

"Something might've happened in an hour." Niall shrugged.

"He's sent Josh and Jack up to heaven!" Zayn stated.

"He must have a reason," Niall argued. "Just because you're in a pissy mood, it doesn't mean you can take it out on everyone else."

"I'm not taking it out on anybody!" Zayn protested.

"You are." Patty comment as he walked past the room.

"Fuck off, Pat." Zayn groaned.

"Already gone," Patty said, from somewhere.

"Zayn; you really need to calm down. What the fuck is wrong with you? You've been through this, and what did Louis do? He supported you. He did everything he could to make sure that we were safe. You're doing the complete opposite here! Brendon's helping Louis, doing what you should be doing. You know he'd never send any of his guys up to heaven for no reason." Niall ranted. "You're taking whatever it is out on us, and until you snap out of it, you're sleeping on your own." They started bickering ending up with Niall leaving the room and Zayn following. They act like an old married couple.

"I'm sorry about them." Liam frowned. "I have no idea what's happening with them."

"It's fine." I smiled slightly, then Liam looked deep in thought.

"What day is it?"

"Sunday, why?" I asked.

"It's a full moon on Tuesday, it's messing with Zayn's moods," Liam replied. "Tuesday's going to be fun."

"Why? What happens on a full moon?" I questioned.

"It messes with our powers. It's amusing if nobody gets hurt." Liam answered. "Once I went to collect some souls and ended up killing more people because I couldn't control my powers. It's really dangerous." Well, that's really fucking good. Staying with reapers while they can't control their goddamn powers. How lucky am I?

Wait, what about Kendall? I've been up here for about two days, I'm not sure, it's hard to tell here, I'm meant to work for the next few days, surely she'll get worried if I'm not there? This is all complete and utter bullshit. I hate this.

Louis teleported into the room and he looked a bit better than he did when I last saw him. I just want to make sure he's okay, I want him to be happy. This isn't the Louis I know. He was happy, full of life, mischievous, the complete opposite of the person standing in front of me.

"Jack and Josh got back fine, they weren't caught." His voice sounded different too, it sounded hard and... not him.

"What the fuck happened for them to be sent there in the first place?" Liam asked, sounding pretty irritated. "After everything that's happened, I thought Brendon would be smarter than to do that." 

"He took my family down to Hell so Sam can't hurt them." Louis replied. Yep. That's something I thought I'd hear today. 

"Do you have a way to stop Sam?" Niall asked from his spot in the corner of the room. He looked pretty scared but I can't blame him.

"No."

{Brendon}    

"Brendon Boyd Urie I swear to fucking god I will kick your demonic arse!" Dallon yelled once we were alone. Shit. There's no getting out of this. "Goddamn it, you just have to be all fucking heroic, don't you? You could've been killed! Are you out of your fucking mind?" He's more pissed than I thought. I should run. He scares me when he's angry. He's intimidating as it is, him yelling is much worse.

"Babe, I'm fine. I'm here." I tried to calm him but he wouldn't have it. I went to put my hand on his shoulder but he moved away and started to pace around the room.

I watched as he nervously ranted about my stupidity. He's so beautiful. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be in Hell. He's too good for this place. He's too good for any of these realms, he should get away from all the demons and shit, he's too innocent for it. "Brendon, you fucking asshole, are you listening?" He stopped in front of me and I looked up at him, his anger gone, only replaced by fear. "You scared me."

"I know, babe." I sighed. "That wasn't my intention. I just needed to do that. If there was a threat I could've easily have gotten out. You don't have to worry about me, doll." He just sighed and sat down on the chair beside me. He buried his head in his hands and then looked up at me, running a hand through his hair.

"Why do you want to do this? Why are you getting involved?" He seemed genuinely concerned and worried, it made me feel guilty.

"To protect you."

A.N- This chapter has taken me a year to write. Whoops. Hopefully my writing has improved since then and the next chapter should be in depth. I don't know how long this will be. I was aiming for 40 chapters but it might be a bit more, I'm not sure. Hope you guys enjoy it though.

Okay I need to start writing this again.