{Brendon}        (Gesp, a change...)

"Right," I started. "Watch over hell, fuck it up and you die again." I told Josh. I love threatening people. Especially my best friend.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Louis had just left and while he was here, I formed a plan.

"Heaven." I replied casually, as if it wasn't a suicide mission.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Jack gaped. He has a reasonable response.

"Yes." I answered. "But I have a plan, and once I'm back, I'll need you to go up." I told Josh again. "Take Jack with you, don't get hurt."

"What are you doing?" Josh asked.

"Bringing some angels down to hell." I smirked and went up to heaven. I managed to get into a quiet part, and luckily where I wanted to be. I rushed over to the house I needed, and knocked on the door urgently. Any angel that sees me will instantly know who I am. Joys of being dead. Ora.

"He-" the woman stopped as she saw me, and her face dropped.

"Look; I know this looks weird and all, but I really need to talk to you." I stated. "Can I come in? It's a bit risky being out here."She nodded and opened the door, letting me in. I thanked her and she closed her door. "I'm sorry, I'm hoping I have the right person." I started. "Are you Johannah Tomlinson?" I asked.

"Deakin now, but yes." She replied. "Why are you here exactly? Not to be rude, but it's not everyday the Devil turns up on your doorstep."

"Long story, involves pissing off God." I said. "I'm so terribly sorry for swearing."

"I live with four teenagers. Swearing is a constant." She chuckled.

"Honey, who's at the door?" A man asked, walking into the room and froze when he saw me.

"Hi." I smiled innocently.

---------------------------------

"So what made you come here?" Dan, Louis' step father, asked.

"Your son has had a bit of a history with God." I replied.

"Louis?" Jay asked excitedly.

"Yeah." I replied.

"He's actually..." she searched for words.

"He's fine. Sort of. He's a good friend of mine." I said.

"What's wrong with him?" Dan asked.

"As I said, him and Sam don't get along. Earlier, Sam kidnapped Louis' ex who he still loves, and played hell. His ex never knew about what Louis was so at the moment they're trying to make sure he's away from Sam." I explained.

"And you're here because?" Dan asked.

"Sam can be a cruel man. He knows that Louis would do anything to protect the people he loves, and he would target you. Louis was worried about you guys earlier, so I've come up here and hoping that you would agree with something." I replied. "I wouldn't blame you if you said no, though."

"What do you want us to do?" Jay questioned.

"Come down to hell." I answered. "It would be safer for your family. Sam can't do anything without us knowing, and you'd get to see Louis. By the way, he doesn't know about this."

"We're doing it." Jay smiled and Dan looked at her crazily.

"You didn't even think about it." Dan stated. "How do you know this isn't a trick?"

"I can assure you that I would never do that." I frowned. "I know I'm the devil, and that you shouldn't trust me, but Louis is like my brother and I know how much he would appreciate this and how much he'd want to kill me for risking my life like this."

"What about the girls and Ernest?" Dan asked.

"I'll send my second and a guard up to make sure they know what's going on." I answered.

"Fine." Dan replied. I text Josh and a couple of seconds later there was a knock on the door. Dan went to get it and let them in, walking into the room with two demons trailing behind him.

"Okay, the one with the yellow hair is Josh, my heir, and the taller one is Jack, one of my guards." I introduced. "Josh, Jack, this is Jay, and Dan."

"Hi!" Josh smiled. "We'll make sure that your kids are fine."

"Is it okay if they come down to hell?" I asked the two parents. "It can be temporary, just until we know that Sam's... dealt with."

"Yes, that's the best option." Jay nodded. I said goodbye to the two idiotic demons and then teleported Jay, Dan and I to hell. We were in my house in the living room, and luckily Tyler and Dallon were in the kitchen.

"Finally!" Dallon frowned, walking into the room. "Where were you? Jack and Josh wouldn't tell me where you were." I smiled at him and hugged him. I then let him go and introduced him to Dan and Jay.

"They'll be staying here for a while." I smiled.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Dallon smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you to." Jay grinned. "Are you two...?"

"Yeah. We've been together for six years." I smiled.

"And the living difference hasn't made a difference?" Dan questioned.

"It's had its complications, but we've worked everything out." I replied.

"I hope it all goes well." Jay smiled.

"Thank you." I grinned. "Dal, can you phone Zayn to tell him to send Louis down here please?"

"Why don't you just phone Louis?" Dallon asked.

"I tried two hours ago. I had to phone Zayn before Louis got his arse down here." I sighed.

"Fair enough." Dal replied, leaving the room to phone Zayn.

"What is Louis?" Dan asked.

"Reaper." I replied then a figure appeared in the door.

"Hey, Brendon! Do you know where Jack is?" Alex asked.

"This is Alex, he's a reaper guard." I explained. "Alex, this is Jay and Dan." I smiled. "And Jack is occupied."

"Nice to meet you..." Alex said suspiciously. "And what do you mean?"

"Where's Louis?" I questioned.

"Talking to Niall in the middle, why?" Alex asked.

"Need him here." I replied. "And promise you won't kill me."

"What have you done?" Alex questioned.

"Jack's in heaven." I replied and Alex looked like he would kill me. "Not on his own! He's with Josh, and I'm hoping Tyler didn't hear me."

"I did, you prick." Tyler yelled from the other room.

"Only for a little while." I promised. "He'll be fine. He's in a house, and nobody will be able to find them."

"I swear, if he gets hurt, Urie, you will die a torturous death." Alex threatened and went into the room with Dallon and Tyler.

"He's actually a pretty nice guy when I don't mess with his relationship." I smiled and Jay chuckled. Then Louis walked into the room and froze. Jay and Dan tackled him into a hug and Louis returned, and I watched with a massive grin on my face.

For all of the centuries I've known Louis, this is what he's always wanted. To see his family again and I made it happen.

A.N- So this is Brendon's POV. I like writing about Brendon and in his POV and I want to do it a bit more. He's such a nice character to write.