{Harry's Pov}

I guess after hearing what Zayn said to Louis, I've been a bit wary. I mean, Louis told me very little about himself but before he was so secretive and still is, so I wouldn't put it past him to cheat. So, I may as well ask Zayn. Louis' in 'work' at the moment. He works in an office; why would he go in at this time?

I rang Zayn; he gave me his number earlier. He was so annoyed leaving the café earlier, it was pretty bad. He wouldn't explain to me what he meant when talking to Louis on the phone earlier, so here I am.

"Hey." He answered. "What's up?"

"I think you know." I sighed, and I heard a few bangs from his line. "What's happening?"

"I had to leave the room, get some privacy." He explained. "Okay. The thing is, I don't know what's happening. I haven't heard from him for about four days, which isn't like him, and I know him and Brendon have argued and I get he's hurt but I'm really worried about him."

"It can't be that bad, right?" I questioned.

"I don't know." Zayn replied. "I mean, he's with you and that's good. He won't do anything stupid around you but, I'm still worried. I know how much Louis depends on Brendon emotionally. When I first met Louis, he was completely different. He didn't let his emotions show but he told Brendon everything. Him and Brendon know everything about each other, the good, the bad, the dirty, whatever. So yeah."

"So what's going to happen?" I asked.

"I don't know. He was meant to work with me and Liam tonight but we talked nice to two other guys because we knew he wouldn't appreciate working with us. Brendon's tried phoning him but he isn't answering and he's really sorry about what he said. Chances are Louis knows that, he's  just enjoying having a break and being with you." Zayn explained. "He'll probably be back on Tuesday but we don't really know."

"Has he done this before?" I asked.

"No." He answered. Wow. Straight to the point. "But he's never liked someone the way he likes you before."

"But you said he did something more with Brendon." I frowned.

"I don't know. I talked to Brendon and he's got a boyfriend and I know he wouldn't hurt him at all." Zayn stated. "And Louis has been so worried about you and just so panicky so I don't know. He's done a lot of stupid shit, but I don't think he'd do that. You've helped him so much Harry, I don't think he'd do that to you."

"Would do you mean I've helped him?" I asked. "I haven't done anything."

"He used to be so much different but after meeting you, he's changed. He's happier and he really likes you." Zayn explained.

"So what do I do?" I questioned.

"I have no idea."

{Louis' Pov}

I miss Harry. Which is really weird since I've only been away for an hour. It's been a long hour and I've still got three to go. Kill me.

"Fuck you Alex!" Patty laughed, pushing Alex back lightly.

"You wish!" Alex laughed back, almost falling. Why am I with two idiots?

"Would your boyfriend mind?" Patty joked.

"Well I would fucking mind!" Alex laughed, almost crying.

"Oh fuck you man." Patty chuckled.

"We've already been through this." Alex smirked and Patty pushed him again.

They're idiots but they're a laugh.

I guess I've missed this though. I've been with Harry a lot this week and I've loved every minute of it but I've also missed being here with these guys. I just don't want to go back to reality. I don't want to go back to all of the drama that comes with being a reaper. I really fucking hate it. So spending time with Harry has been refreshing. It's been weird, spending so much time with a human but I've loved it. I need to tell him about what I am but I feel like now's not the best time. It's probably because I've spent a week at his and haven't made any attempt to tell him. It wouldn't be the best idea to tell him now but I should tell him soon, otherwise I'd look like a complete dick when I do get round to telling him.