{Louis}

"Venice. Out of all the places, Venice?" Liam lectured Zayn, while Niall and I watched. It was entertaining. Truthfully, I enjoyed. I hadn't been to Venice in years so it was nice to go there.

"Liam, aren't you going to say what happened earlier?" Niall smirked. Liam just shook his head and went back to lecturing Zayn. What the fuck is this arsehole hiding? I shook my head and went back to listening to Liam lecturing Zayn.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Zayn asked me.

"Took my mind off of things for a bit, yeah." I replied and Zayn grinned.

"See!" Zayn cheered.

"See what?" Patty asked, walking into the room.

"That I'm right and Liam's wrong." Zayn grinned.

"Do I even want to know?" Alex questioned.

"Living with you guys is just... eventful." Patty laughed. He grabbed a drink and left, Alex following.

"Told you so." Zayn smiled innocently.

"Shut up." Liam sighed.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Sam, and I answered it. He never phones so this could be important.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Wow, so kind." Sam stated. "And I have something you might want."

"My life before I met you?" I suggested. It's in general something that I quite often wish for.

"Not exactly." He said. "When was the last time you heard from your toy?" It took me a second to realise who he was talking about and then I got a bit panicky. "Well, Liam saw him this morning. They talked for about an hour, just in case Liam didn't tell you."

I looked at Liam warily and he looked at me confusedly. That's what he was hiding.

"What the fuck have you done?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Sam replied. "Might want to come here fast before that changes, though."

"Where are you?" I questioned, standing up.

"I'll give you a hint; your life before you met me." I could practically hear his smirk. I hung up and chucked my phone on the table, and Liam shot up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Sam's got Harry." I replied. "You never told me you saw Harry today either. Anyway, I'm going."

"No, Sam's planned this. Don't you think it's risky going into it?" Zayn asked.

"Would you do the same for Niall?" I questioned and he went quiet. "I'm going. Make sure nothing bad happens here."

"Please, just be careful." Niall frowned.

"I'll try." I sighed and left.

{Harry}

I woke up and I was chained to a wall. What the fuck? I looked around and I was in a dark room, and there was a figure in the corner of the room. I was sitting on the floor with chains on my hands attached to walls, and it was still dark outside. Fuck.

"Didn't actually know when you'd wake up." A voice spoke. "A lot sooner than I expected, actually." He stepped out of the shadow and I froze. Sam?! "I would talk and explain the whole situation, but isn't that cliché? To tell you the whole plan and then bring the so called hero into this?" Sam explained. "When was the last time you heard from Louis?" I didn't reply. I was too shocked, and he rolled his eyes. "I'm going to guess a week. Maybe more."