Chapter 5

*Garroth's POV* (finally, a POV switch and a look into the mind of our beloved Gar Gar)

I walk into my new apartment, looking around. The furniture was already set up; a pleasant suprise from the guy I hired to move the stuff here.

I sit on the window bench, opening the window wide to let in the cold nighttime air. I breath in deeply, the air feeling fresh and reviving compared to O'khasis' humid, stuffy atmosphere.

I actually did it. I finally left. I didn't think I'd ever get out of that city in this lifetime. Thank Irene I did. The freaking homophobia was too much.

I grab my laptop from one of my bags, opening it, but not turning it on. I stare at the black screen where my reflection sits, slightly distorted. I suck in a deep breath as the weight of my decision to move finally rests on me. It was rather impulsive, wasn't it... I shake off the thoughts. This was the right thing to do. I needed to leave that place, and I needed to see Mau.

After I quiet my paranoia, I power on the computer and type in my password. It opens to my wallpaper of pictures of me and Mau, my family, and other people. A small smile creeps on my lips.

Opening an Internet tab, I pull up tumbly and scroll, laughing at silly cat videos and memes. Some people are so strange. I reblog a few things that I thought were cool and shut the computer, realizing two hours had passed.

Oops. Maybe I should go to sleep. It's 2 in the morning. Curse you, tumbly.

~tem skip~

I can't bloody sleep. All I can think about is how that guy... Laurance, I think was staring at me. Like he could see right into my past. Well, if I could see my past I'd probably stare as well.

But he's kinda cute.

And there's the gay. I was wondering where it went. I groan, pulling out my phone. I wasn't gonna get to sleep anytime soon anyways. Might as well laugh at cute cats.

~°~°~°~°~

A/n: aaayyyye, Garroth? More like GAYROTH.

I'm so sorry. *goes to corner*
I also accidently typed tumbly and decided to just go with it.
Anywhozzles, I hope you enjoyed this kimda shortish chapter!

Bye bye~