Hey look, it's actually chapter 47

WHOOPSI-DeE I FRICKITY FRACKITY FUCKED UP HAHA

2x

Anyhow.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

^Thats it. Thats the 51k celebration. I worked v hard on it

*Garroth*

As the girls continue making desperate attempts to get me to admit something that didn't happen, I try to work. Emphasis on try, because it gets very difficult to work when your boss is asking about your love life. The conversation would pause whenever a customer would come in, thankfully, but would kick right back up the moment the cafe was empty again, giving me just enough time that I still get flustered whenever they say anything about it though.

"And c'mon, look at your hair!" Cadenza says, and I put a hand on my mess of curls.

"What's wrong with my hair?" I ask defensively, pushing a few of the curls off of my face.

"You have a serious case of sex hair, my friend." She giggles, and my face heats up.

"I-it always looks like this!" I yelp, untangling a few locks with my fingers, suddenly very self-conscious.

"Well, it looks like sex hair."

Katelyn, Aph, and Hyria all snicker and I groan, leaning against  the register counter, my head in my hands. 

"The only hair I'm going to have when this ordeal is over are gray ones."  I mumble.

"No but seriously, do you brush your hair? Ever?" Cadenza teases.

"I don't think he does." Mau says with a little giggle.

"Have you ever tried to brush curly hair? It's a nightmare." I lift my head up slightly, glad for the change of subject (though slightly hurt, I do take some pride in my hair).

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Katelyn asks, wrapping one of Aphmau's curls between her fingers.

"It can be very bad. Curls from an iron can be all neat and cute, but natural curls are a curse." I say, gesturing at Mau's hair.

Mau brushes a piece of her hair back into her bow with a little laugh. "Stop changing the subject, Gar! As lovely as your curly-nugget-noggin isssss... we have more important things to discuss! Haha!"

I begin to hit my head repeatedly on the counter. 

"Garroth. You're gonna knock yourself out. Garroth. Garroth stop." Mau says, and I can hear her trying not to laugh.

I continue to hit my head on the counter.

"That might leave a bruise  if you're not careful." Katelyn actually sounds concerned, so I pause for a moment.

"And we all know how my little brother loves that face of yours." Cadenza throws in.

I resume hitting my head on the counter.

"Garroth, you're going to hurt yourself, honey, be careful." 

Still hitting my head on the counter. A bit more gently, but still.  I stop for a second to glance up when I hear the bell ring, but I see Dante's brightly colored hair and go back to what I was doing.

"He looks like he's handling this well." I hear Travis say and I huff.

"Dammit, what did you guys do to my brother?" A voice easily identified as Zane half-growls.

As you can probably guess by this point, I was still hitting my head on the counter. Well, that is until someone put their hand under my face to prevent me from doing so.