Chapter 4o4

Not found

I'm hilarious.

JK JK onto the chappie 
* Laurance  * 

It takes about a minute for Garroth to respond.

So of course he responds with a picture of an orange taped to the ceiling.

Me: did you tape an orange to the ceiling just so you could respond to me with a visual double pun

Garroth 🌊: yes. Onto Zane's ceiling, which he didn't quite appreciate

Me: I doubt he did tbh

Me: Zane move out?

Garroth🌊: yeah, he finally got tired of  my crap :')

Travis scoffs behind me. "You even have a little emoji by his name! You called him cutie! And you want us to believe you two aren't gay for each other?"

"Yep." I say, popping the p.

"Oh my irene." Dante laughs.

Me: Dante and Travis think we're gay for each other and dating btw I need back up

Garroth🌊: can?? You really blame them after you called me cutie? I don't think that really helps prove our innocence, darling.

I laugh slightly, blushing a little.

"Oh my gosh, you guys BOTH have dorky pet names for each other. And you aren't even dating yet." Dante says, exasperated.

Me: neither does you calling me darling, but hey, I won't complain.

(This is the gayest platonic texting I've ever seen/written)

"It's like your writing 'I love Garroth Ro'meave straight onto your forehead!" Travis shouts.

"There's no way he's actually this oblivious that he can't tell."  Dante shakes his head.

Garroth🌊: tell Dante to shut up please

I snort, and Dante gasps, offended.

Me: How did you know he needed to shut up?

Garroth🌊: because he's Dante and he's most likely reading this over your shoulder. And Hi Travis.

"Are we sure he's not psychic?" Travis asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Or that he didn't put cameras up?" Dante laughs.

Me: they're about to start searching for cameras, I think you scared them

Garroth🌊: good luck finding them, I'm good at hiding things.

Travis screams.

"Ow! Dude, that was right in my ear!" I squawk, pushing him away.

"He admits to the crime! Laurance,  you're dating a serial killer!"

"I don't think Garroth could kill a butterfly, to be honest." Dante laughs.

I laugh. "Probably true."