Chapter 2

~Edited 11/26/17
*Laurance*

"So, moving into Phoenix Drop, eh?" Katelyn asks, a small smile playing at her lips, most likely from the excitement of the short brunette girl she was so fond of.

"Yup! Into one of the apartment buildings a block or so down." Garroth grins.

Full of those pretty smiles. He was just so... happy, and positive. It was refreshing, I guess. And he has very nice teeth, did I mention that?

"Why did you not tell me!?" Aphmau yelps in a scolding sort of tone a disappointed mother would use.

Garroth chuckles lightly, leaning against the wall some.

"Wouldn't have been much of suprised then, would it?" Dante says with a small laugh.

"Exactly my point." The blond says, with a small nod of agreement.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks it could be nice to hang out with Garroth~kun more! You seem very nice! And Aphmau~Senpai seems to like you!" K.C.  says, her odd cat like tail twitching.

"Yeah, you should stay and hang with us tonight. Aph was just telling this crazy story." Travis  says, smiling politely.

"Oh no, I really shouldn't. I really didn't know anyone else would be here, I didn't  mean to interrupt," Garroth stammers lightly, rubbing the back of his neck, which, in turn, made a few more stray curls stick up.

"Oh, c'mon, Gar! No one would mind if you stayed! Pleeeeaaaseee?" Aphmau begs, pulling his sleeve.

"Yeah, you should stay. It'd be awesome to get to know you better." The words are out of my mouth before I even know I thought them. My face warms up a bit and I hope I'm not visibly blushing.

What in the name of Irene was wrong with me? First the staring, and now this? This new guy is throwing me off somehow.

"Yeah, you can stay if you want." Katelyn drops her arms which were crossed across her chest. She seems to be warming up to him well.

"Yeah, cmon, so Aph can finish the story!" Dante says, pushing us back to the original conversation as gently as a Dante could.

Gee, New Guy is popular already. That didn't take long. I mean, I suppose you can't blame the guy. He sort of has this... quiet charm. He's nice, and funny enough, I guess, and honestly, he was not hard on the eyes at all.

"Okay... if you insist." Garroth smiles once again.

You stop that right now. Just stop.

"Yay! Now, come, I'm telling the window story!"

"Oh god, the window story?" Garroth raises his eyebrows at her.

"Yup! Now cmon, we're at the best part!" Aph starts dragging her tall friend into the living room, the rest of us following, a few laughs floating in the air.

Let the madness ensue, I suppose.

~°~°~°~°~

A/N: And another chapter for all you beautiful readers! Hope you enjoy!

Bye bye~ ♡
Edit: mostly just changed a few words that were too clunky and weren't doing anything for the chapter and added some words to make it a little less monotonous  and a little longer