Chapter 15 fueled by random prompts and DETERMINATION

*Laurance, our Lord and saviour*

After a while of playing the game, the sky grows dark. Kawaii~ Chan, Lucinda and Cadenza have gone home. Understandable,  since they all work full time jobs. I yawn, causing the whole room to freaking yawn because yawns are contagious.

"Laurance, cover your mouth!" Katelyn yawns.

Aphmau giggles, but then cuts herself off with a yawn. "Nooo! Staph yawning!"

"It's impossible! Yawns are too contagious!" Dante yells, making this all more dramatic than it really was.

Travis yawns. "Oh, the horror." His tired voice drips with sarcasm.

Garroth yawns, officially being the only person  who actually covered his mouth.

"HE HAS SHOWN WEAKNESS!" Aph screeches, pushing him off the couch.

He tumbles over, glaring at Aphmau like a grumpy child. I laugh quietly.

"I'm the alpha now."  She says, obviously proud of herself. And very tired as well.

"What the hell, Aphmau." Nicole says, more of a statement than a question.

"I guess you could say she's the... Aph-a." I joke, the whole room groaning at the pun.

"Laurance, I swear to Irene if you make one more pun I will end you." Katelyn tries to sound threatening but fails by yawning halfway through her sentence.

I glance over at  Garroth, who continues to sit on the floor, looking at his now black painted nails.

"Garroth, why are you still on the floor?" I ask, trying not to laugh.

"Huh?" He looks up, confused. I must have interrupted his thoughts.

"Garroth, you're still on the floor." Dante laughs at the blond's expression.

"O-oh. Right." His face is dusted pink and he stands up. "Heh." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

That dork.

Travis looks like he's about to fall asleep where he stands, so I decide it's about time for me to leave. I stand up, stretching.

"Welp, I'm gonna go before I fall asleep right here and now." I grin tiredly.

"Like Aphmau did?" Katelyn giggles. Giggles. Well, that's a bit out of character for her.

Sure enough, the ravenette had fallen asleep, curled up on the couch. Katelyn shakes her head, a small smile on her lips.

I can hear Travis whispering "My ship" over and over again to himself as Katelyn scoops Aphmau up in her arms.  (Travis is me rn. My shiiiiiiip)

"Well, I'm gonna take Sleeping Weirdo here home since she rode here with me. Bye, nerds." And with that, the blue haired girl carries Aph out and leaves.

"I rode here with you too!" Nicole whisper-yells, following after them.

"Well, see you guys later." Garroth smiles and heads out, with out another word. I find my eyes staying where he was just standing. I turn back to Dante and Travis.

The smirk on their faces should concern me, but I'm too tired to think.

"Night guys." I salute them jokingly and walk out the door, cool, autumn's night air biting my skin.

And somehow?

Garroth  is the only thing on my mind.

~°~°~°~°~

I'm sick but ayyye you get a late af chapter tonight because I'm in the habit of writing once a day now so.

KATEMAU.

Anyyywhozzles, I hope you all enjoyed!

Bye bye~ ♡