Chapter 14

*Laurance*

The crazy game of Truth or Dare continues, and shockingly, there's been 0 kissing dares yet.  This is a new record for us, apparently.

Travis didn't enjoy his mayo.

"Laurance, Truth or Dare?" Cadenza smiles, poking me in the side.
"Uhhh, truth." I answer, shifting so she would stop jabbing me in the side with her nails.

"Hmph. Let's see..." My little sister trails off, tapping her nose thoughtfully.

Oh boy. This ought to be good.

"Okay, I got it! You're stuck in unknown territory with one celebrity of your choosing and a backpack filled with supplies. Who do you choose?"

"Bear Grylls. He's literally a survival genius, there's no way I could die with him around." I respond, not thinking much about it.

"Plus you could say you cuddled with Bear Grylls for warmth."

The whole room turns to stare at Garroth.

"Garroth, I think that's the gayest thing you've said in a long time." Aphmau facepalms, shaking her head at the blond.

"What? You know it's true. That would be a story to tell."

Aphmau groans, and I have to hold back a laugh. They are the strangest pair of best friends I've ever seen. It's hilarious, honestly.

"Ok, congratulations Garroth, you are the chosen one. Truth or Dare?" I ask through a laugh.

"Dare. I regret this decision already."

"I dare  you to let Cadenza paint your nails." I grin, waiting for his reaction.

He stares for a moment. "Why in the name of Irene would you be carrying nail polish around full time?"

"And the award for most logically question of the night goes tooooooooo..... Garroth! Congrats, buddy." Dante jokes, rolling his eyes.

Cadenza then pulls out a bottle of black nail polish. "Well obviously I wanted to come prepared."

"Okay then." Garroth laughs defeatedly, shaking his head.

"Sweet." Cadenza moves over and starts to paint Garroth's nails.

"Wow, that smells like chemicals and death." He makes a face.

Very adorable.

~°~°~°~°~

And  another short crappy chapter for you guys because I'm too tired to think. Sorry.

I actually have a question, what else do you guys ship? I wanna incorporate more ships into this book but I'm not sure which ones,

Also. 400+ reads. Why are you people reading this crap. I'm  just an insane girl who ships stuff and likes memes and bands. You people are amazing little  beans ♡

Anywhozzles, I hope you all enjoyed

Bye bye~ ♡