Chapter 6

A/n: Am I reading that right.

*Laurance's POV*

After a long night and maybe a good four hours of sleep total, I wake up, my alarm sounding loudly. I groan, going to put the alarm on snooze but I miss, hitting my hand on my bedside table.

"Owww!" I hiss. I'm awake now.

Once I finally silence the screeching hell demon that was designed to keep me from  having a good night's sleep, I decide against going to the gym. I head down to my favourite coffee shop, a short walk away from my apartment building.

The warmth of the little cafe is welcoming, and I breath in the smell of roasted coffee and baked goods. I ordered a coffee and slid into my regular booth just like I would any other day and pull out my small sketchbook, doodling the park that can be seen just across the street. The mid-morning sunshine drifts between the branches of  the maple trees, which leaves are starting to turn into bright shades of crimson.  I sigh. This was my perfect normal.

After a while of drawing and staring out at the park, my phone buzzes, signaling a text. It's Aph, in the group texts.

Aphmau: wassup squad

Katelyn: Aph, we talked about this, up is the opposite of down.

Aphmau: shush I don't need you're sass Katelyn

Dante: *your

I laugh quietly, and jump into the conversation.

Me: Wow, Dante. Always gotta be that guy.

Travis: I mean technically he is right.

Katelyn: Wow, for once, I'm actually with Travis on this one.

KC: Kawaii Chan thought she'd never see the day

Nicole: Wow, Katy, agreeing with Travis? Are you feeling ok?

Katelyn: -_-

Me: Frisk has taken over, there is no Katelyn.

Katelyn: Oh my Irene.

Lucinda: why are you people spamming my notifs this early in  the morning

Dante: It's 1030.

Lucinda: whateves. Whats all the chit chat about??

Me: I have no clue but we've all been summoned by queen Aph so we have arrived,

Cadenza: 'summoned' oh my goodness, Laur.

Me: Hi to you too, sis.

Aph: I have summoned you all because I'm adding someone to the chat YOU GUYS PLAN NICE

I swear if it's--

*Garroth has been added to the chat by Aphmau.*

Welp. Just my luck. There goes MY normal day.

~°~°~°~°~

A/n: Have we for real actually hit 100+ reads? Is this reall? Thanks for reading, guys!

So I actually have a small question for you guys!
What other ships would like to see happen/hinted at in this story?

Well, I hope you all enjoyed!
Bye bye~