Chapter 16

*Garroth*

I bury my face in my pillow.

It's 3 am and I can't sleep for the life of me. I just haven't been able to sleep. Timezones will be the death of me. I stand up and walk into the kitchen, going to grab something to eat. I grab an apple and sit at the window, thinking.

Mau's friends are actually really great. They don't seem to mind where I come from and don't bug me about my family. I sigh, my family coming to mind. Zane was still in O'khasis and Vylad was doing his world travel thing. Mum and Dad... I cut my thoughts off there, pulling out my phone. I scroll through Twitter, liking posts and retweeting a few that I really enjoyed.

After a while I just stare out the window, looking at the stars and tall buildings. It was a relatively small city but it was absolutely beautiful, especially at night, when lampposts were lit, setting a warm white glow on brick buildings. Phoenix Drop was one of my favorite places on earth. Once home, always home, I guess.

I rub my eyes, looking at the clock. 4:32 am. I should probably go to bed.

~°~°~°~ tem skip~°~°~°~

I fumble to turn off my alarm, groaning. It's not that I'm not a morning person I just did not sleep well. I blink at the sunlight coming in through the windows. It's around 9:00, so it is logical that the sun is out, I guess. I pull my self out of my bed and get dressed. I stop for a minute, looking at my mother's necklace in the dresser. I grab it, throwing it on. It was a black cross that my mother was never seen without.I adjust it slightly, walking out the door.

The elevator takes me down to the lobby. I look around. The place is nearly empty since it's such late morning. I walk out, looking down at my phone, not really paying attention when someone rather ungracefully runs right into me, knocking us both over.

"Garroth?"

~°~°~°~

AHHHH THIS IS SO LAZY AND UNCREATIVE BUT TAKE IT. 😂 totally unedited so yeah.

Also you are all going to hate me when I get more into Gar Gars background. All of you.

Anywhozzles, I hope you all enjoyed.

Bye bye~ ♡

Anywhozzles, I hope you all enjoyed.