Chapter 7

*Garroth's POV*

I walk in the park, the midday sun shining through eaves turning red and yellow, signs of autumn everywhere. A smile appears on my lips, knowing how Aph loves autumn. She had a habit of getting a bit too excited for the festivals and foods. The cool breeze blows my mess of blond curls into my face. Thanks, mother nature. I needed that.

My phones rings sharply as I'm fixing my hair. I check the notification.

You have been added to ~°the squad°~ by Aphmau!

There is no way she just did that. Whyyy? I sigh and type up a message.

Me: Why, Mau, why.

Aphmau: BECAUSE U WILL BE PART OF THE SQAUDD

Lucinda: glad we have a part in this decision, aph.

Who in the name of Irene is Lucinda?

Dante: Hey, Garroth!

Travis: Yoo

Aphmau: SEE GARROTH WILL BE GREAT WITH DA SQ7ADD

Aphmau: *squad

Laurance: What am I reading?

Lucinda: APHMOO WHO IS THIS RANDO YOU ADDED PLZZ

I laugh, of course Aphmau just randomly added me to a group chat with out anyone's consent. That sounds so perfectly like her.

Katelyn: Lucy, you need an extra cup of chill today.

Nicole: I wholeheartedly  agree.

Cadenza: When does she NOT need an extra cup of chill, honestly?

Lucinda: whateves 

I kinda just sit there awkwardly. Why must Mau make me try to make friends and such.

Aphmau: Guys this is carrot he's my friend! be nice to the child

Aphmau: *garroth

I laugh, typimg.

Me: I'm literally three years older than you, Mau. Also, there is no Garroth, only carrot.

Aphmau: how do I turn auto correct off its so annoying.

Laurance: Aph, we wouldn't be able to understand a word of what you say without auto correct. For all our sakes, keep it on.

Lucinda: but who r u

Cadenza: I also have no clue of why you're in this group.

Nicole: same

Me: Like I know. Like anyone knows why Aph does what she does.

Aphmau: I want you guys to be friends!! Friendship is wonderful

I roll my eyes at my overly hyper friend when an idea comes to my mind. Bingo.

Me: Except when it's with you 

Dante: Oh burn

Travis: THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY.

Laurance: Whoa there, do I smell a fire? Cause somebody got ROASTED

I groan  at the pun, and roll my eyes. Puns. No. (How dare you Gar gar)

Katelyn: yikes. I dunno what was worse, that roast or that pun.

Lucinda: Idc anymore I'm going to bed again

Well, that went well, talking to all of Mau's friends. Not. Might have been a lot better to just be in a group with the people I already knew. Well, there's no changing the past, I guess

Sadly, I think, for a much different reason than awkward texts.

~°~°~°~

AN: Yall are gonna hate me for what poor Gar Gar has gone through. Maybe you already hate me enough for this long annoying chapter of texts. Very good, very important to plot. It also physically pains me to type without proper grammar in those texts.

ANYWHOZZLES. I hope you  all enjoyed!

Bye bye~  ♡