Chapter 1- I'm back

Well what do we have here? New readers? New minions? Exciting. Well readers if you didn't know me before I'm Zara Bennett and I really don't give a fuck about introductions I don't really like people these days, they irritate the fuck out of me.

Excuse my french.

So what do I do now? Cause mayhem ofcourse, because that's what happens when someone breaks your heart and let's not forget takes away your virginity and leaves you just like that.

They say Karma is a bitch and that's true karma was really a bitch to me, but now I'm friends with Karma and I'm her personal helper.

Two years ago I made a stupid bet which I later on regretted but let's just say the person I hurt was a plain old hippocrite and I loved that hippocrite.

Used to. Take in account the past tense.

Now I'm in college a new place, new start, with new people and new meat. Now you maybe asking what happened to the innocent little girl we once knew?

Well to answer that question she died two years ago. Now I'm here, I'm back. Oh and I'm better than ever.

Ironic huh? Good girl turns into the bad girl? Well let's forget about my past and let's continue this story, but for now let's drink.

"Glasses raised bitches", I scream at the loud screaming crowd as everyone raises there glasses excitedly as the music vibrates the rooms leaving everyone in ecstasy.

"To a new beginning", I laugh as everyone cheers me on as I down the beer cans.

"One", they all scream as I down the first one.

"Two", they shout more excited.

"Three", oh fuck I feel dizzy as hell.

"Four", the place is going crazy.

"Five", I drink down the last can. Oh shit I look around the room drunk as ever before passing out.

Yes I'm excited and I know you guys are. We all love the bad girl vibes and Zara is back. Hehehe I hope you readers enjoy, I know I will;) Cote me;)

Marwa