Chapter 22- This Should Be Interesting.

I was awoken the next morning with sweet kisses that lingered around my neck and cheek as I fluttered my eyes open to see Daniels handsome face look at me dreamily.

"Good morning baby", he said as he continued to kiss my face not leaving any skin part out as I giggled. "Morning", I replied back.

"We need to do that more often. I missed it, I missed you", he muttered before placing his lips on mine making me already want to moan out in pleasure by such a simple move of our bodies sculpting together.

I pulled away slowly, "Yes we do but for now, move I'm hungry", I grinned at his disappointed looking face as he spoke, "But...You can have an all you can eat buffet right here on the bed", which only made me laugh when I slapped him away pulling my naked body away from his and reaching for his large tv shirt which seemed to swallow me whole as I put it on.

"I'd rather stick to my morning coffee and eggs on toast", I winked at him as he collapsed back on the bed sighing.

"Make me some", he replied.

I smiled as I turned around, I also needed to speak to Sean I hadn't seen him the whole day yesterday and wondered how he had entertained himself for the day. That question was answered straight away when I walked to my kitchen to see a half naked girl with a oversized shirt standing there as Sean made her breakfast.

I grinned as I raised my eyebrow, "Morning sunshine", I said to Sean who blushed when I leaned into kiss him on the cheek.

"Morning Z, sorry I took over your kitchen. We'll leave you two love birds be", he teased.

"Oh no no by all means sit and stay we're having eggs on toast for breakfast today and I want to meet his mystery woman standing half naked over that", I said pointedly amused.

Sean blushed as he scratched his head, "This is Stephanie, Stephanie this is my best friend Zara", he said proudly.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you. Sorry for intruding!" She said nervously. Stephanie had long brunette hair with gorgeous honey brown eyes that seems to melt everything they looked out, she was indeed very gorgeous.

"No problem at all", I said winking at her as I walked towards the coffee kettle and poured myself a cup.

"By the way Z I beat you to it, eggs and beans on toast right here", he said as he picked up a plate and passed it to me.

"Yes!", I exclaimed excited as ever. I was so hungry from last nights exercise and needed energy.

I checked my phone for any texts and Damien's caught my eye;

Hey, want to double date?

Was this boy high on drugs or something?

Double date....? Whose the doubles going to be?

He better not be implying me and him should go on this date together, it would never happen.

You and Daniel of course🙄 & me and my date.

For some reason his reply took me aback. Damien Franco had a date? This could be interesting I thought to myself as I picked up the toast with eggs and took a bite out of the delicious taste.

Hmm... Interesting. I'll have to check with bae 😆

I grinned at the reply feeling how Damien would read the text and most definitely roll his eyes.

"Babe, do you want to go on a double date?", I asked as he walked in topless showing off his structured body and hard six pack. He was a delicious delight to see.

"Whose the other couple?" He asked as he picked up my coffee and took a sip.

"Damien and his date", I said as both boys spat the contents inside their mouths out staring at me wide eyed as though I was nuts. Daniel was coughing as he sputtered the coffee out and I slapped his back trying to calm him down.

"Is this a prank? I'd admit it was a good one", he said chuckling as he grabbed a tissue to wipe his face turning around to look at my blank face he paused, "Oh you're serious?" He asked scratching his head.

"Dead serious Daniel", I said laughing at how both Sean and him had, had the most dramatic reactions. It was just a double date these boys needed to chill.

"Uhm, well then okay if I get to rub in the fact that you're mine then let's do it", he said grinning as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Well then it's officially settled", I said as I picked my phone up to text a reply.

We're in. 😉

We were actually going on a double date with my ex boyfriend and his new 'date'. This should be interesting.

 This should be interesting