Chapter 21- Study time

I rushed to class and thankfully got there just in time, dropping my books on my desk I looked up to the professor as he spoke. I really needed to focus as I had finals in a couple of months.

***
Jotting down notes, I sighed when the professor announced the lecture was over and decided to head to the library to finish some of my assignments. This accounting assignment would be the death for me as I sat down researching and finishing my work.

***
Hours flew by and my eyes slowly started to droop. I rubbed my tired eyes and yawned closing the laptop and packing up my things. That would be enough for today, all I wanted was to cuddle to my bed, no noise and sleep comfortably. I got up walking out the library and heading to the bus stop. It was dark and eerie outside and I dragged my tired feet in what seemed like forever to the bus stop. Thankfully, the bus had arrived so I scanned my ticket and walked all the way to the back seats.

It was 7:54pm, I was impressed that I had managed to get so much work done without any distractions. Speaking of distractions I checked my phone for any messages and there were plenty.

Most of them were unknown numbers or past hookups telling me they missed me or that they wanted to take me out. I rolled my eyes before clicking on Daniels message which read:

Hey baby girl, how's the studying going? Haven't heard from you since the morning. I miss you ;)

I grinned, eager to see him as I realized we hadn't actually gotten intimate in a while. Which was saying something because before Damien turned up it was like a daily thing of ours... Weird. Why does Damien turn up mean you stop having sex with a Daniel, Zara? The judgmental voice in my head spoke.

No, no, no. It wasn't because of Damien. I was only interested in Daniel. Wasn't I?

I picked up my headphones trying to block out my thoughts and texted Daniel back.

Hey there papi... I miss you too. Can't wait to see you. I miss something else too, if you get what I mean ;)

I smirked knowing very well I was teasing him when he replied back straight away with:

Well that 'something' you miss very much is waiting for you eagerly at home. ;)

I bit my lip, feeling horny. What? Don't judge me, it had been a while. However, seeming as he had been pranking I decided to tease him a little bit more... Or in other words annoy him.

Aww thanks baby, I'm so looking forward for your cooking...so what will you be cooking for me? Pasta...?

I bit back a laugh as I saw the three dots start moving on my messages.

Z, why do you have to kill my vibe for? :(

I burst out laughing as I replied back with:

Teeeheeehee🙊

I put my phone down staring outside at the pitch black sky, it was pretty really because through all that darkness there were lights shining through the sky.

I looked back down at my phone when I heard the phone ping to a message which said:

But if you really want to know what's for dinner.... It's this dick😎

Oh boys would be boys I guess, I rolled my eyes but smiled. The bus stopped and I walked out towards my apartment. Exhausted as ever but excited as I entered my home and dropped my bag on the floor. I wondered where Sean was but was eager see Daniel so I quickly rushed to my room grabbing my towel because I needed to take a quick shower. Walking into the bathroom I turned the shower head on and stepped in.

After a couple minutes later I stepped out covering myself with my towel and walking towards my room before locking it behind. I wanted this night to be special, sexy and fun so I searched around for a sexy lingerie piece before putting it on. It was a blacklaced one which showed off my full breasts perfectly and my figure. For some reason, I felt butterflies lingering in my stomach which was weird. I never felt nervous, but maybe it was because I hadn't slept with Daniel in a while I guess. I brushed out my beautiful brunette hair and decided to add a touch of mascara and red lipstick. I was digging the whole sexy red vibe going on. As I finished I grabbed my silk black robe before walking out of my room and into Daniels.

I stepped in grinning as Daniel greeted me with a mischievous smile. "Hey beautiful, how was your day?".

"It was pretty long but it was fine, I missed you", I replied back flashing my perfect smile at him.

He was playing on his phone before he replied with, "Oh yeah how much?" .

I looked at him seductively biting my lip as I let my robe slip of my body.

"This much", I teased as he looked at me wide eyed licking his lips as his eyes slowly took in my body. Daniel stepped up his eyes suddenly filled with hunger and desire and at this very moment we both knew we needed and wanted each other. Knowing full well, we missed the way our bodies felt together and the way our lips moved in synced.

"Then let me show you how much I missed you", he growled before pushing me into the door and smashing his lips into mine. It was like flames sparking between full of hunger for one another. As our lips crushed together I felt like we were suddenly breathing the same air, somehow I was walking on air and it felt magical and full of sexual desire the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was warm as I opened my mouth in a low moan shutting my eyes in anticipation when he teases his hands down to my thigh feeling a euphoric bliss envelop me.

I had missed him, I had missed this.