Chapter 27- Bad Decisions

The alarm beeped angrily causing me to sigh in frustration as I groggily opened my eyes squinting at the bright lights. My head was pounding with the biggest migraine and I reached out to grab my phone switching the alarm off and throwing the phone across the room. I pulled the blanket closer squeezing my eyes shut trying to somehow ease the pain.

I couldn't remember anything about last night after I had left Daniel and got into the taxi except that I had drank my misery away and Dylan was there. The rest was just a blur, I was suddenly very aware of my surroundings as I jolted up realizing this wasn't my room... Or Daniels.

"Fuck", I muttered under my breath before pulling the blanket off and realizing I was wearing my bra and knickers and not the clothes I had one, "FUCK", This time I said it louder frustrated at my stupidness. Guilt overwhelmed me as I realized what exactly I had done. My mind was racing with thoughts and confusion as I got up looking for my dress which I found near the bedroom door.

My stupid ass self went and had another one night stand with the same guy. How I thought it would make me feel better, I didn't know but what I did know was that I Zara Bennett was a fucked up selfish bitch.

I was angry at myself as I pulled the dress back grabbing my heels and my phone I had thrown up and rushed to the door. My head was hammering but I told myself I deserved it, I deserved all this pain for what I did. As I reached the door handle and open it I walk straight into Dylan's hard body.

Stepping back I blush furiously embarrassed and not knowing what exactly to say as I tried to slip out for the second time without being caught.

"Hey, I was going to say we should go catch some breakfast, but turns out you were already leaving", he voice sounds slightly hurt but he shakes it away.

"I'm so sorry Dylan I was just upset and texted you but it didn't mean anything. I know I'm such a heartless bitch, but I really am sorry. I also really have to go", my voice sounds shaken, weak almost as I cannot make eye contact with him because I'm ashamed of what I did. Before he could reply I walk past him hurriedly to the front door and walk out with my heels held in my hand.

Oh you stupid stupid little girl. What have you done?

A tear slips from my eye and I quickly wipe it away, I needed to fix this all. I needed to talk to Daniel, to tell him what I did. How I felt about him, how I felt about Damien but the guilt of sleeping with Dylan was eating me away. I didn't want to go back to my apartment and face him knowing what I just did.

So I picked up my phone scrolled through the contact list and clicked on Natalie. The best friend I had lost contact with because of how I changed and left and her situation with her ex boyfriend Sean. I needed someone to talk too, so I clicked on her name and pressed the call button waiting as the phone rang.

I was wandering down the streets bare footed, looking like deranged maniac waiting for the phone to be picked up.

"Hello", Natalie spoke.

"Hey Natalie it's me Zara", I spoke I could tell my voice was shaking.

"It's been too long Z", her voice sounded somewhat eager maybe to amend things from the past.

"I know Natalie, I know we haven't spoken since your break up with Sean and I'm so sorry about that", the guilt was eating me away about many things and this was one of them.

"It was a bad situation for all of us. I think it was good we all took a break from one another. Maybe we can start over again?", a glint of hopefulness in her voice.

"Yeah I'd like that", my voice broke from being so overwhelmed with everything that it seemed to make me emotional as tears began to spill from my cheeks, I tried to gulp back a sob but it didn't work.

I was so lost.

"What's happened Z, tell me everything", Natalie sounded concerned.

"Can we meet up? I'll go home and fix myself up and come there?", I said.

"Yeah sure Z. You're welcome here anytime", she replied.

"I don't really want to go home but I'm a mess right now so I'll go quickly and come, I'll text you when I've reached", I said trying to calm my shaking body down.

"Sure, sounds good. Look if you don't want to go home then bring some clothes, we can be roomies until you're ready to go back", her voice was comforting and if she was there I would have given her a hug because after all those years she was willing to be there for me even though I had abandoned her.

"Thank you Natalie, I don't deserve this but I appreciate it", I slowly said.

"You're welcome, we'll talk about everything when you reach here okay?", she said.

"Okay see you later", I replied before hanging the phone and wiping my tear stained pathetic face.

I took a deep breath sucking everything up and made my way to my apartment.

So guys what's on your minds? It's becoming an emotional roller coaster isn't it? ZARA SLEPT WITH DYLAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING? Her worlds falling apart around her and she's lost, scared, guilty and confused

So guys what's on your minds? It's becoming an emotional roller coaster isn't it? ZARA SLEPT WITH DYLAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING? Her worlds falling apart around her and she's lost, scared, guilty and confused. What do you think about her relationship with Natalie, what do you think happened that tore them apart years ago? It's all mysterious isn't it.

LETS ALL BECOME DETECTIVES... what do you think will happen next chapter? Comment your best guess, id like to know ALL your thoughts about these characters. - DO YOU THINK SHE WILL FACE DANIEL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? I love it when you guys comment and amuse me, so go for it :D