Chapter 8- Sing girl sing

Okay I know I told you I hated introductions but this is a small thing you all may need to know.

I loved singing and through the years I had gotten pretty good at it that I ended up getting paid to sing at parties. Now I wasn't your average celebrity who was rich and full of money and I wasn't famous it was something I liked to do in my spare time and also I did get a shit load of money.

Right now I was at one of the gigs, a rich bitches party. I wasn't complaining though. I walked onto the stage and the crowd was drunk and raving.

"Now are you guys all ready for some fun?", I shouted through the microphone.

The crowd screamed, I guess that's my cue as I sang my heart out. My blood was pumping as adrenaline rushed through my body, it was exciting I mean I had been actually approached by managers who helped singers reach their goals and so now I had one who put me into these gigs.

Then I saw him.... Damien, staring right at me as I began singing Rihanna needed me.

Then the verse came and I walked infront of the raving crowd and Damien.

" But baby, don't get it twisted. You was just another nigga on the hit list. Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch. Didn't they tell you I was a savage? Fuck your white horse and a carriage", I winked at him amused a little at the scowl forming on his face. I finished the song and took a break.

Walking off the stage I grinned, "Hey babe".