Chapter 12- Party Animals & Walks

I felt the sweat dripping from my forehead as I bounced up and down with Sean to the afro beats. I heard Seans lips move but could not hear a thing so I pulled him to a corner as he whispered in my ear.

"You see that brunette chick over there", he nodded his head to the direction as I turned to analyse her, cute. I saw her smile shyly at Sean as I nodded in approval, "Go on, get laid hun", I laughed as he blushed.

"Okay catch you later Z", he gave me a peck on the cheek before walking towards the girl as they dissapeared from the dancing area.

I looked around to see if I could see Daniel around the crowded area and when I saw his golden hair a smile instantly appeared on my face but dropped when I saw his tongue down some red haired chicks throat. I didn't know whether to be pissed off or not as we were supposed to be "dating".

Walking towards him I decided to cock block his ass as I walked up acting serious and pissed off.

"Get the fuck away from my husband you red haired bitch", I shouted causing her to take a step back in shock whilst an amused face was plastered on Daniels face.

"I just can't believe you'd do this to me", I yelled dramatically but deep down I really wanted to burst out laughing at Daniels now shocked face.

The red haired turned her head towards Daniel before stuttering, "You're.... you're married?", in shock.

At this point I was biting the inside of my cheek trying to hold in the laughter waiting to to erupt.

"Ofcourse he's married what kind of girl are you trying to steal a man from his lady", I said hands clasped on my chest as I grabbed Daniels hand and looked at him seriously, "You are in alot of trouble Mr", I poked him in the chest as he looked at me with as slight smile on his face.

I pulled Daniel out of the crowd before I burst out laughing, "omg you should have seen your faces it was hilarious", I continued to chuckle as Daniel scratched his hand.

"Well I was taken aback by the husband remark, but I mean I wouldn't mind you being my wife", he teased as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up your chances are now gone. We're supposed to be dating and you're out here kissing other chicks", I crossed my arms scowling. I guess I was slightly pissed off with Daniel I mean to me he was mine and mine only.

"Well then how come you didn't even come to say hi to me, or was it because you were pretty occupied with that boy I saw you with", he said back. I instantly realised who he was on about and why he had been kissing the red head in the first place which made me burst out laughing.

"What", Daniel said slightly irritated at my response.

"Omg Dan you're so silly", I said as I continued to laugh.

"Why's that?", he said raising his eyebrow.

"Well first of all that guy I was occupied with is one of my best mates from my old school, I've know him since kindergarden AND I told you already that he was going to be visiting and would arrive today",I said poking teasingly.

"Oh....", Daniel said blushing slightly as he realised he had acted childishly.

"So you're telling me the reason you kissed that girl was because you was jealous I was giving another man attention other than you?", I giggled, he was just so adorable.

"Pretty much. I should be the only man you give attention too Z", he said in such a husky voice as he leaned towards me to give me a kiss but I pushed him away which he looked puppy dog eyed as if I hadn't given him some treat.