Chapter 30- Confrontation

I knew that Daniel would have been mad at what I had done, but the way he handled it? I rubbed my sore arm that had been gripped so tightly when he shoved me out. I tried to shake the memory away, pulling my back pack closer and began walking towards the bus stop.

Not knowing exactly where to go I pulled out my phone and called Damien. I needed to have an long overdue talk with this guy, it all had to stop. All these games and arguing and hurting each other it needed to stop.

"I'm surprised you called", his said sounding slightly amused.

"Well Franco I'm full of surprises arn't I?" I said sarcastically.

"That you are", He replies before pausing, I heard giggles from the background as I assume it's Katie when she says, "baby who is it? Come back and entertain me", I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"I guess you're occupied maybe this isn't the right time", I said my voice blunt and irritated.

"No", he almost yelled down the phone, "What do you need?", he continued.

"To talk. We need to talk", I left it at that as I waited for him to respond.

"Okay let's meet at the park, Roleway stones?", he asked in question.

"Sure", I said and before he had a chance to say anything else I had cut the phone, stepped into the bus and paid my ticket to go to the park.

***

Twenty minutes later I had arrived at the quiet park. I stepped out of the bus and made my way to the swings, placing my back pack down and sitting on the swings I waited.

Ten minutes later I heard leaves and twigs crunching from behind me I was suddenly aware all my senses on alert as I turned around to see the one and only Damien Franco with his sleek hair pulled back. Black leather jacket and black pants looking badder than ever. He greeted me with just those smoky dark green eyes, forest like with exotic black flecks that always seemed to shimmer. I could describe them all day long the way they were so picture perfect and sliced into ones soul. However, I was just getting distracted at those manipulate sexy eyes of his.

"You always pause and look at me like you're in some sort of daze", he said snapping me out of my thoughts, a small smirk crawled on the side of his face when he tucked his hands in his pockets and walked to seat himself onto the swing next to mine.

I was swinging slowly now looking down at the ground where the autumn leaves lay in beautiful orange crispy colors.

"You have bewitching eyes", I muttered looking at him.

"I'll take that as a compliment", he said grinning at me.

"Maybe, except I meant the sort of bewitching where you manipulate people with just your eyes", my voice was blunt as I looked at him seriously.

"Ouch", he said chuckling.

"So besides insulting me, what do you want?", he asked. It was weird, he didn't have a snarky sarcastic comment to reply back to me he just accepted it like I was right, he knew I was right.

"Why did you bring Katie to dinner with us?" I asked looking at the sky above us before kicking my feet up and swinging myself.