Chapter 4- Deep Thoughts

I had left me and Daniels apartment if you hadn't known already we lived together as room mates... It was quite an adventure to say the least. I lit a fag walking towards the place I adored the most when wanting to drown in my thoughts,it was a building where you climbed up the ladder and had the view of the sunset and beach.

Me and Daniel had found it once whilst fooling around, if you get what I mean.

Honestly thought it was pretty much the only beautiful thing I had in my life as I got there staring at the sunset. Life had changed in these two years. I had changed.

Damien, Damien, Damien he was constantly in my mind I mean it was hilarious really? Me thinking he had forgiven me and me losing my virginity for his to throw it back in my face?

I had to give it to him he was the biggest heart breaker, I hated him. I mean I made a mistake but what about all the times he played girls? I hated hippocrites, I hated Damien. So my rule was to fuck around and not give a fuck.

I inhaled the remainder of my smoke as I through it into the sea shivering at the cold I get up and begin to leave.

Why was he always in my mind? I mean in the only time I didn't usually remember him was when I was with Daniel. I met Daniel at a club he was stubborn I was stubborn. He played his game, I played mine.

He was interesting. Not in a love based level just purely interesting.

I pulled out another ciggeratte heading to the campus dorms and-

"Well well well, if it isn't Miss Zara Bennett".

I spun around heart racing in shock, where did I recognise that voice from?