Chapter 36- Whiskey

I walked towards them grinning as Daniel turned around, he hadn't seen me yet but now he had seen me he facial expressions changed his face full of emotions. I could tell he felt guilty it was written all over his devilishly handsome face and the icy blueness to his eyes generated so much feeling like a lake filled with frozen emotions. His body language changed moving Katie's hand that clung to him like she didn't want him to escape.

As I reached them I gave them my most charming smile, "Hello children", I said my tone playful and sarcastic.

"Zara, look can I speak to you", Daniel said stepping forward trying to reach my arm but I moved shaking my head as I smiled I moved my finger left and right as I said, "Uh Uh Uh, not just yet Daniel", I turned my head slightly to look at Katie. Her scornful blue eyes piercing at me like a hawk, her eyes were cold, like ice as she stood her ground arm on her hips.

"What do you want Bennett, I'm busy with my boyfriend", she screeched viciously.

"Oh honey no need to get all protective, I won't steal him", I grinned winking at Daniel. Katie knew how to play games but this time I would play it back, this time I'd win. Daniel on the other hand looked confused like he didn't know what to say and didn't want to get between us girls so he stood their silently looking back and fourth at us.

"You think I'm scared of you, you freak? I took Damien and now I've taken Daniel because they finally realized how pathetic you really are", she said in her bitch tone.

"Sweetie, you taking my leftovers isn't really an achievement is it?", I said raising my eyebrow and smirking, if she knew how to be a bitch well then today I'd show her how's it done.

She scoffed clearly annoyed, "I don't even know what they see in you, you're a nobody. You always have been", she remarked.

"You're actually so pathetic Katie, I never understood really why you hated me so much", I raised an eyebrow in question.

Katie paused I could see she was slightly trembling but her eyes flashed in anger just like the lightening on a pitch black night.

"You want to know why I hate you so much", she spat at me before continuing, "From the very beginning I never knew why people were so damn intrigued and interested in you I was the outcast that everyone picked on and you had your two little friends with you not a care in the world and even Damien was more interested you than me", she said.

"So you turned into the person you despised most? That's so ironic isn't it sweetie", I tried not to laugh. It was pathetic really I finally understood that all these years of her making my life a misery was pure jealousy.

"I was in love with Damien. I should have been with him not you, I made that bet so you would get humiliated, but there you were somehow making Damien fall for you", she confessed, a tear fell from her eye but she quickly wiped it away.

"You know you're almost making me feel sorry for you. Almost, but not enough. You're the one that made the bet you idiot so why the fuck are you angry at me? You told me to make Damien fall in love with me so I did", I exclaimed, this girl was just so stupid.

"I thought I had Damien back that he had forgotten you and forgiven me but no he was just playing one of his own games and trying to make you jealous", she spat out angrily.

"Well I guess instead of him I slept with Daniel, I guess not everyone fell for your charms", she said smiling bitterly.

"I win Bennett. I stole your man like you stole mine", she laughed throwing her head back.

"Actually you nev-", Daniel tried to butt in but we both turned around and surprising said at the same time, "Shut up".

Daniel sighed muttering he needed a drink before turning around and walking away.