Chapter 16- Sweating buckets

"Stop being lazy z, you're literally just walking on a treadmill. You're not even running", Daniel rolled his eyes whilst looking at me but you could see the smirk on the side of his lips slowly start to appear which somehow made his dimples stand out even more. It was adorable really as he stood there in his tank top showing off his muscular arms as he held his hips. The sweat that gleamed off his body just made him look sexier. How? Even I didn't know I mean I was sweating like a pig and literally looked like I was drowned in sweat.

"Excuse me mr gym lad but some people cannot do this every single day of their lives like you", I said exhaling as I grabbed the bottle of water and gulped it down. The cold water rushed down my dry throat as I relaxed slightly feeling better.

"Again babe, you're literally walking on a treadmill and you're making it sound like you walked through a Sahara desert and up Mount Everest", he chuckled as I gave him a dirty look pausing the treadmill as I waited for it to slow down.

"I need to stop drinking", I said as I slowly stepped off the torture machine and felt a pang of dizziness appear for a quick moment.

"You need to stop a lot of things", Daniel teased as he poked me. This again, gained a slap from me as he yelped scowling like a little school boy.

"Whatever, loser. Meet you in half an hour, gonna take a quick shower", I said giving him a quick peck on the lips before walking towards the girls changing rooms.

I sighed as I walked towards the room wiping the sweat off my now sticky forehead. I must have looked gross as ever but at this very moment I didn't really care.

"Hey", a voice said breaking me out of my thoughts as I turned my head and saw Damien standing there in his cool leather jacket and deep green eyes. My heart literally skipped several beats as he smiled and leaned his head against the wall, making his jawline stand out and god he was beautiful.

Damn, I really did need to snap out of it as I heard him clear his throat. "Hey sorry workout got my reaction time being very slow", I lied as I smiled at him. I was really doing this, really trying to move on from the past and try and forgive him.

"Yeah I don't remember you ever working out, how's that going for you?", he chuckled showing off his perfect teeth.

"Uh great yeah! Super duper great", I said laughing nervously. Super duper Zara? Seriously?

"Do you have time for a walk?", he seemed nervous as he gazed into me. His eyes could literally be described like the blue/turquoise and green ocean all put in one go. He literally had the eyes that could charm and swoon anyone off their feet. Even me..

"Sure", I said it was as if my mouth was moving on it's own without my permission as I continued to hear myself say, "let me just take a quick shower I'll be right out" I smiled at him kindly as I tucked a strand of my brown hair behind my ear.

"Okay I'll wait for you here", he said again, flashing a perfect smile as I turned around and walked into the girls changing room.

Crap. Crap. Crap Zara. What are you going to tell Dan? Oh don't worry babe I'm just going on a walk with Damien, we can hang out later! Ugh I groaned as I stripped off my sweaty clothes and opened the shower head as hot water began streaming out.

I closed my eyes sighing as I let the water soak me trying to figure out how to tell Daniel. I knew he said he understood but I didn't really think he'd be happy with me ditching him for Damien.

Agh fuck it. Yolo.