Soccer and Kidnapped

Kickoff. Grace kicks it to me and I kick it back to Anna. We were passing a lot around midfield and we had many opportunities and so did they. In the the 33rd minute my teammate Rachel passed it to Stephanie and she passed it to me. I ran as fast as a I can but the goalkeeper grab it and tripped and I fell hard on my back, knocking the wind out of me. I laid there for a couple seconds got up slowly and the girl from the other team passed me and said you deserved that superstar. I got mad and pushed her on the ground. I was given a yellow card. In the 44th minute, Anna lobbed the ball to my feet I ran down the flanks then stopped and nutmeg a girl and scored the first goal of the game. Tobin would be proud of me if she knew me and saw me. The whistle blew which signaled halftime. My coach gave us a little pep talk. When we headed to the field, my teammates asked me questions.

"Why did you push that girl on the ground," said Grace.

"Because she was being a little bitch,"I say.

"That's what I'm talking about," Anna says while giving me a half five.

  The whistle blew and we were off. In the 50th, Carson passed the ball to me and that girl who I call bitch came up behind me and kicked me in the ankle. I laid there for what it felt like forever. The trainers came onto the field.

"What's wrong," one trainer says.

"That girl right there kicked me in the ankle on purpose," I said with angry and sadness.

"Sucks to be you," the girl said.

  The trainers examined my ankle and when they moved it hurt like crap. The trainers said I was done for this game, but I wanted to stay. I asked them if they can just tape it. At first they said no. So I got up and prove that I'm fine I ran off the field even though it hurt really bad. They said fine but when it starts to hurt your coming out. They taped it and I went back onto the field.

  "Ugh, I thought you were done for game. Well I guess next time I have to make sure your done for the season," the girl said.

  "Your so arrogant, your lucky I don't kick your ass in front of everyone," i say with a sassy look.

  In the 80th, I scored from outside the box.

  "How do you like that score?" I said to the girl.

  In the 85th, that same girl tried the hurt me, but it backfired. She tried the slid tackle me and I moved out of the way and her cleated caught on the grass. She was in a lot of pain holding her right knee.

  "Karma's a bitch," I said to her.

  Her team trainers came onto the field and examined her knee. They call for the stretcher. The trainers told the referee that she might have a strain or torn something. After the paramedics left, pretty much nobody else scored. So the game ended 2-0.

  I headed back to the locker and got changed. I left the locker and I headed to the stands to go get mom. Anna stopped me and asked,

"Want to come to firehouse and eat with us? She asked.

"Yeah first let me get my mom and take her home then I'll meet you guys there."

"Okay, see you later," she said.

  I was walking towards the stands until someone's arm grabbed me and pulled me to them. Once they did that they blind folded me. I tried to fight back until I was knocked out.

To be continued...

What will happen next?

Who was the person that blind folded her?