Going NYC

I woke up and I soon realize that I can leave today. An hour later, Moe walked in and said, "you ready to leave?" "Yes, I want to get out of here," I replied. "Good let me sign the papers." I looked at the tv and I watch supergirl for about thirty minutes. Moe came back into the room along with my doctor. "How are you doing Miss. L/n?" I replied," feeling much better." "That's great. When you leave you you have to do rehab with your soccer team. You may practice with your team when your do with rehab." I nodded.

  I got into the wheel chair and Moe wheel me to her car. I got into the car and Moe took me to chick-fil-a. I ordered chicken sandwich with fries and milkshake. When I took a bite of my food I remember how much I miss food like this. After we got done eating we started packing ours bags and Moe got a phone call. "I have to take this brb." She said.

___________________________
Moe's pov
I walked out of the hotel room and went outside.

"Hello." I said. "Hey, Moe how's y/n doing ?" Jill and the rest of the team said. I guess they were on speaker together. "She's doing great. We are almost done packing." I said. She replied," well come to NYC because the whole team is here and camp starts in two weeks from now." I replied," okay, we will be there tonight."

  I went back into the room and found y/n watching tv. She was done packing and even finish packing my bags. "We are leaving in 30 minutes to head to the airport because we are going to NYC." I said to her. "Why are we going to NYC." I quickly replied," because the team is there and camp starts in two weeks." She said okay.

30 minutes later

We got into the car and headed to the airport. Once we got to the airport, we checked in our bags and stuff and headed to Gate 3a. Couple minutes later we got onto the plane and I fell asleep. The attendant woke us up 10 minutes before the plane landed.

We got our bags at the baggage claim area. We walked around and found our names on a sign. The guy took us to our car and drove us to the Marriott Marquis. Y/n and I are tired from the plane ride. Once we got to the hotel, y/n went to the front desk to get our hotel key. Once she was done, we headed to our room. I set my bag on the floor and laid down on the bed.

"We should take a nap," Y/n said. I replied,"we should." So we fell asleep. An hour later someone knocked on our door. I wonder who it was. I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Hey Moe," Hope said. I said," hey what's up." She replied," I'm doing but how are you doing." I said," I'm fine I just have a few cuts,but y/n has a hurt wrist, bruised side,and cuts." Hope said," at least she's alive thank you for saving her even you never told us what you were doing also thank you for saving Ali." I replied," No problem. I would risk my life to saving my friends and family lives." "You need to come down stairs to see your teammates. Don't bring y/n because we have a surprise for her." I nodded okay.

I grab my hotel key and went downstairs. Everyone started clapping. Everyone came up to me and hugged me. Also they said thank you for saving there lives. I sat down at the table. Ali stood up and walked up to the front. I saw Ali and she had cuts still. "I want to thank Moe for saving my life. Before she did I didn't know I was going to get kidnapped and beaten, but Moe found us in Washington D.C. Moe was able to help me but the took y/n with them and left me and Moe in the alley. So Moe carried me to her car and took me to the hospital and got me treated. After that Moe left to find y/n and she called Ash to help me. So I thank you Moe."

I was crying through that whole thing. Mal gave me a hug to comfort me. "Okay guys, our surprise to y/n is that she going to be on the USWNT for 7 years. She just had to sign this contract. Also we brought her mom here. Moe call y/n. Sound like your in trouble." Carli said.

I called y/n. "Y/n help I'm in trouble come down stairs the guy is trying to take me." 5 minutes later y/n came down stairs yelling my name. We yelled surprise and she was kind of mad and happy. "We have something for you." She looked at it and she was crying with tears of joy." She hugged us all. She signed it. While she signed it and we waved her mom in. Mom came up behind her and said," your not going to give me a hug." I gave you hug with the whole team then she turned around and was shocked. She hugged her mom. "I miss you so much mom." "I miss you too honey." After the whole thing we all went upstairs into our rooms.

Couple minutes later Jill texted us all saying team dinner at Carmine's. We got dressed and headed to the place which was 4 blocks away. Once we got there y/n and I sat down next to each other. "So Y/n how does it feel to be on the team fully." She replied," it feels great to be with you guys. Thank you so much guys." They said no problem and we just ate our dinner. We got back to the hotel and went to bed.

___________________________

Guess whose back. Comment and like please thank you.