Hurting

Moe's pov

  We were in the truck for like thirty minutes then the door opened. They grabbed us and brought us in the this abandoned place. Y/n still hasn't woke up yet. They threw us in this room with no windows or vents.

"Stay in here bitch or you will regret it," Brad said. I really hate y/n's ex.

  Two hours later, y/n's eyes started to open.

  "Hey, hey it's okay," she was in so much pain that she couldn't sit up. She laid her head on my lap. She had a really bad gash on her head. I started to fall a sleep until the door opened.

"Y/n your coming with me," the other guy said.

"What are you going to do with her," i asked. He replied,"things you and her won't like." They left and all I could do was wait and worry.

___________________________
Your pov

I was dragged to a room and there was a chair in the middle. Brad was waiting there for me. The other guy put me in the chair and tied me down.

" you are going to pay for breaking up with me. No one ever breaks up with me," Brad said while slapping me. I couldn't fight back I was in too much pain. He punched me in the rib cage and his friends kicked me. Then brad slapped me in the face. I tried to move, but brad punch me in the eye and face.

After that, his friends took me into a different room and it also had a chair in the middle. He tied me to it and then hooked me with different wires.

"Do I have the okay now, brad," he asked him. "You have my permission." He turned on the machine and the electricity with through my body. I was hurting a lot. After 2 minutes into this, I blacked out.

___________________________
Moe's pov

Brad friend came in and grabbed me. He brought me into a room with a chair in it then he tied me down into it. They started beating me and then I blacked out. I couldn't handle the beating anymore since I already had a concussion.

___________________________
Tobin's pov

The whole was in the meeting room watching game film and then the screen went black. Then a live video of a guy in black.

"Ah the USWNT nice to see y'all again. I have your precious Moe and y/n here is Moe. Y/n is in a different room. If you want them back you have to make a deal with me. You give me 1,000,000 dollars and you can have them back. If you don't accept the deal I will kill them both or if you trick us y/n will die. You have 24 hours to hand over the money. Meet us at the abandoned apartment building near my hotel."

Then the screen went black. Everyone was shock of what they just saw. We need to get y/n and Moe back. I told them we have to make a game plan to get our friends back.

Will we be in time to save our friends or not.

___________________________
Please comment and like