First game back

I'm so ready for today. We got to the stadium and headed to the locker room. I finally found my locker and I looked at my jersey number and it was 7. Its the locker right next to Moe. I guess Moe changed her number because Jill didn't want Whitney. I think Jill made a mistake but what do I know. I put my beats on and listen to Big rings by drake. I sat down and wrote a bible verse on my wrist.

"You nervous?" Moe asked. I replied," a little I'm mean I'm going to be nervous because I haven't played in a while." "Don't be nervous I know you will do good." Moe said sincerely.

After that, we went to the field and started warming up. It feels great to be able to play again. After warms up, Jill gave us a pep talk. I'm a sub for this game. I hope I get to play. Some lady sang National Anthem. I went to the bench and I looked up in the stands and saw my family. I miss my mom and sister so much.

Moe's pov
  I was starting today. After the National anthem, I stretch my legs a little and jogged to my position. I hope I do good today.

No pov
  Kickoff. 10th minute, Canada was close to scoring off a corner kick, but hope was there to save it. 25th USA SCORES TOBIN HEATHHH!!! 30th minute Canada score Christine Sinclair. Halftime.

Jill's pov
  Y/n your going in the 65th minute. Guys we need to play defense better, also turnovers need to stop. We are turning the ball over too many times. Okay, good. Hope take us out.
"TEAM ON 3 1,2,3!!!" Hope said.
"TEAM!" Everyone said.

No pov
  During the 55th minute Moe got injuried

Commentator pov
  Ouch. Morgan Brian got injuried.  Brian hasn't gotten up. The trainers are coming on the field to check up on her. Let's see what happen..... Dang Tancredi stomp on Morgan Brian side. That should have been a red card.

Moe's pov
  I went for a driving header, but I missed. I was trying to get up but I felt someone stomped on my side. I felt something crack. I was in a lot of pain. I just stayed on the ground.
"Moe are you okay?" Hope asked while rubbing my back. I didn't say anything I just laid there in pain. Then I heard the trainers come up.
"Morgan we need you to turn around and lay on your backside." They asked, so I did what they told. I winced in pain.
"Where does it hurt? One of them asked. "My side, I felt something crack and it's somewhat hard to breath." The trainers put up a fist. They brought the stretcher to get me off the field. They examined my Side and it was bruised up bad.

Y/n pov
  When I saw her get hurt I jumped up and started yelling at the ref on the sideline. " COME ON REF THATS A FREAKING RED CARD SHE DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" I yelled at the ref. I was so pissed off that Kelley had to grab my arm and pulled to sit on the bench. I just watched Moe get carried off the field. I saw them examining her. She looks like she in too much pain.

"Y/n go in for Moe." Jill yelled down the bench to me. I ran to the 4th ref and took off my penny. I told them I'm going in for number 6.

Commentator pov
   Looks like y/n is coming in for Moe. Y/n hasn't played in a while since her incident. Listen to all those fans yelling her name.

Y/n pov
I listen to the fans chanted my name. The ref blew her whistle for me to come in. I ran onto the field. I was happy to be here.

No pov
In the 65th minute, y/n passed the ball to Alex and Alex scores. GOAL ALEX MORGAN!!! In the 80th minute, corner kick. Tobin Heath serves it in and y/n drives for the ball.

Y/n pov
I went for the driving header. It hit off my head and put it in the lower 90. It went in, I ran to the bench and everyone gave me a hug. I was so happy. Everyone was cheering for me. This is the best moment ever.

End of game

After the game, the reporters started to crowd me. "Y/n how does it feel to play again?" "Honestly it feels great to play again," I replied. The security guard push the reporters away and lead me to the locker room. When I got into the locker room, I went straight to the training room to check on Moe. "How you feeling Moe?" I asked her. "Like I got hit by a bus." "I bet well after I'm done I'm going back to the the hotel." I said. "Okay." She said. After that I change into some comfortable clothes and went onto the bus. Moe had to stay for some reason. I listen to music on the way back to the hotel. Once we got there, some girls wanted to find a restaurant to eat at for dinner. I suggested Italian food. So we went to some place I forgot the name, but it was good Italian food. After that I went back upstairs and got a text from Brad.

Brad: hey babe, I miss you. You played great today.

Me: hey, I miss you a lot. Thank you

Brad: I'm coming to see your game on Monday. I can't wait to see you kick ass.

Me: really! I'm so excited. Also I always kickass on the soccer field haha.

Brad: well I gtg. I love you. Goodnight

Me: love you too. Goodnight

After that, I put my phone on the charger and turned on the tv. I watch tv for a little bit and fell asleep.

___________________________
This chapter was over a 1,000 words because I haven't posted in a while. Like or comment.