Team work

Ash pov

We stayed up until 2:00 am making our game plan finding Moe and y/n. I need them they're like my sisters to me.  I can't lose them. No one on this team wants to lose them.

Our game plan:
1. We need to get the decoy which is the money
2. We split up into groups when we get their.
Group1-Tobin, Alex, Christen,and Julie
Group2-Carli, Hope, me, and Alyssa
Group3-Becky,Kling, Crystal, and Rose
Group4-Ali, Allie,Sam, and mal
3. We get Moe and y/n to safety
4. And me I get to beat Brad ass

  We leave in 4 hours to go get them back.

__________________________
Moe's pov

I finally woke up with a bad headache. Everything hurts, but the most important part where is y/n.

"I know you guys can here me, but where is y/n?" I yelled in the room. Brad replied,"she's in a different room that has much worse stuff." I just wanted to punch him.

"Don't hurt her! She doesn't deserve this," I yelled at him. "Well, actually I'm about to go in there and beat her and stuff. Your welcome to see," he said with a smile on his face. He made his friend untie me and take me to the room y/n is in.

Once we enter there, y/n was a wake, but serious hurt because she had cuts everywhere on her face and bruises. His friend tied me to a different chair. They started beating y/n and I was hopeless I started yelling out to them,

"Please stop. Stop hurting her. She doesn't deserve this." They didn't stop. After the beating, they turn on a machine and it started making y/n yell in pain. They were hurting her with electricity. I could watch, but my eye wouldn't move. I cried for y/n. Just a couple minutes later, y/n was get defeated from the machine. Her eyes started to close.

  "Y/n keep your eyes open for me please. You need to stay a live," I told her, but it was too late she closed her eyes. They still let the machine go for a couple seconds more then they turned it off. They untied her and untied me. They took us to there truck and started driving somewhere. I place your/n head on my lap and I felt her pulse. Her pulse is fading. There is only a matter of time to get her to a hospital.

  We stopped somewhere and just sat there for what it felt like hours.

___________________________
Ash pov

  It is time for us to leave. We all got into different cars with our groups and started heading to the location. We drove for like thirty minutes away. There was a truck just sitting waiting for us I told the rest of the gourds to come in five minutes. I got out of the car and so did they. They brought y/n and Moe out. Y/n was seriously hurt and knock out. Moe, on the other hand, looks really hurt too, but she's a wake.

  "Where's the money?" He asked. I handed him the money and commanded,"now gives us our girls." Her smile and said," I'm afraid not. You fell for the trick. We are keep them for a little while."

"Well you fell for ours too. Now guys, they jumped out now!"and started beating brad and his friend. Brad pushed off Alex then went to y/n. He had a gun in his hand. He pointed it to y/n side. Y/n was motionless.

  "Don't kill her!" I yelled at him. He replied," you broke our deal so I'm sorry." Y/n started to wake up and suddenly saw that she was being held by brad with a gun in his hand.

"Y/n don't worry we got you!" Tobin yelled. She replied,"okay, but I love you guys!" I tried to step forward but brad said," don't make another step forward or I will kill her." "Don't listen to him Ash," y/n yelled. After that, brad hit her I the face.

  A couple minutes later, the cops started showing up. Brad could get caught so this happened. "Well say goodbye to y/n," he said. He pulled the trigger and shot y/n in the side. Y/n fell down motionless. Brad got into the truck and drove away. Moe yelled and went by y/n side and so did I.

"I love you guys. I'm so sorry," y/n said while crying.

"Don't say that. Your going to live a long life. I love you y/n. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Have a family and live happy together," Moe said.

  "I do too Moe, but Moe I'm dying right now. I love you guys so much. Y'all win world cups and olympics for me. Moe find someone who makes you happy. I love you Mo..." Moe started crying because y/n closed her eyes and took a last breathe. I picked up y/n and started running her to the ambulance that just showed up. I handed her to them and took her away along with Moe.

  We all got in our cars and started driving to the hospital. During drive I was praying for her.

I though to myself is she going to make it.

___________________________
Please like and comment