Please Moe please

Your pov

  I went to the elevator and went down stairs. I see my mom and Brad(your boyfriend)sitting and talking with the team in the waiting room. I wheeled myself to there and my mom face lit up. She came over and hugged me. After she got done hugging me, Brad came up to me and pecked my lip then gave me a hug. Everyone just stared at me and him.

I said," what are you guys looking at haven't you seen people kiss before and matter you guys do that too."

They all laughed. I love this team because they are like family to me even though I haven't known them for long.

  two weeks later

I was getting checked out of the hospital. Before I left, I went to Moe's room. Moe is still in a coma and her parents are deciding if they should take her off life support or keep her on it.  I saw and I wanted her to wake up. Her parents came in and told me,"we are going to take her off life support because the doctor said she probably won't wake up." I sat there cried. I thought why god? Why? Your taking my best friend life. I need her and she needs me. Her parents came up to me and comfort, but I jerked away and said," why? Why do you have to take my best friend life away? She had dreams of winning the olympics and more world cups. Why don't you let her have a little longer time to wake up? You need to believe in her like I do." I cried more and more. They told me," because she doesn't have a chance to live."

"Just give her another week please. If she doesn't wake up then take her off please I'm begging you,"I said with tears going down my face.

"I'm sorry y/n, but we already signed the papers." They said. I replied,"you can tell them please."

They went out of the room and came back in with the doctor. The doctor told," we will give her one more week."

I was so happy that they are giving her a chance. They all left the room and it's just me and Moe. I told Moe," please Moe just wake up and I need you. I don't know what to do without you." I stayed there for a couple of more hours and then went to hotel. I told mom that I'm going to stay here for another week. And that she needs to go home.

I saw Ashlyn, so I went to go say hey.

"Hey Ashlyn," I say to her.

"Hey,"she said with pure sadness.

"What are you still doing here?"I asked. She replied," I want to be here with Moe." I said," I'm staying for another week because they said if she does not wake up in a week they are taking her off life support." Ashlyn started crying her eyes out and sat down next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder(yes my shoulder is fine).

For the next six days, Ashlyn and I visited her every day and spent most of the day there at the hospital.

Day six: she was showing signs of progress, but hasn't woke up. I tell her everyday that everyone needs her especially me and that she still has more life to live.

I kept thinking about tomorrow if she doesn't wake up tomorrow she gets taken off. I'm want her to wake up. I thought to myself please Moe please.