Am I dreaming

How did my dad get in the stadium. When I saw him, he gave me a creepy smile. I pointed him out to Moe and my mouth dropped when he pretended to shoot me and Moe. Moe grabbed my hand and we went into the locker. I tried not to think about it, but It wouldn't go away. It just replayed in my head. I thought am I dreaming? Of course I'm not dreaming. After the 2nd half plan, Moe and I walked out together talking about how we should play on the field, but I was more nervous about my dad being here than the game. We walked out of the locker room and onto the field. I got this weird feeling in my stomach and it's not a good feeling. In the 60th I passed the ball to Morgan and she scores. She hold her arms out, so I can jump into them and hug her. There was no more goals scored in the game.

Final: 2-0

Moe and I left the locker after everyone else did. While we were walking to the bus, a guy with brown hair and blue eyes stopped us. It was not my dad, but he looks familiar.

"Hello y/n,"he said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm here for the assignment I was assigned,"he says with a smile.

"Yeah what is it?"Moe asked with angry.

"Is to kill y/n," he says while holding a gun at me.

"Did my dad tell you?" I asked.

"Yes any last words," he said. I replied,"no." "Well I guess bye bye." He pulled the trigger and he shot Moe right in the stomach and she was bleeding to death. Then he
says,"awe your little friend here is dying, so your gonna die with him. He holds the gun up and I grab it and he pulls the trigger. It shot me right in my shoulder. I was on the ground in pain.

"You are so stupid say goodbye,"he said.

Before he shot me again, someone came up behind and knocked him out. It was Ashlyn. Ashlyn saw me and Moe on the ground. I went to Moe and put pressure on her wound. Ashlyn went to go get help.

___________________________
Ashlyn's pov

I forgot something in the locker, so I got off the bus to go get it. While I was waking to locker I saw some kind of commotion. I walk over and saw a guy pointing a gun at y/n. I ran up behind the guy and kicked in the head. He was knocked out. After that, I saw Moe bleeding to death and y/n right next to her. Y/n put pressure on Moe's wound and I ran to go get help. I ran to bus and yelled

"Jill Moe and y/n got shot by some guy and they need help because Moe is on the verge of dying!" I said.

"Dawn call 911," I commanded.

Jill told everyone to stay on the bus. Jill and I ran to where y/n and Moe were. Jill immediately told Ashlyn to help y/n while she helps Moe. The paramedics finally got here. Moe went first because she was in critical condition. Y/n was last and was in stable condition. After that, Jill and I went to the bus and told the bus driver to go to the hospital. Everyone was wondering what happen, but I didn't tell them. When we got there, I ran in and asked for Moe and y/n. They said Moe is in surgery that will last for a few hours and y/n is in a room, but is not aloud to have visitors. Everyone else sat down in the waiting room. I started crying and praying. Ali came and comfort me.

"Shh... they're gonna be okay. They are fighters,"she said.

"I hope so,"I say.

Will Moe live or die? Find it out next chapter?