Worried then Nervous then Scared

Your pov

I woke up when Mal decided to pour water on me. I jumped up and started chasing her. Once she headed out the door, I locked it. She begged me to let her back in, but I didn't. I got dressed and put my hair in a bun. I opened the door and Mal was sitting down waiting for me to open up the door.

"What took you so long?" Mal asked.

"Getting ready for training,"I said.

"Well are you ready to go downstairs and eat breakfast?" She asked.

"Yeah, let me get my phone,"I say to her while walking back into the room.

I got my phone and we headed back downstairs. We got breakfast and sat down at the table with Moe, Lindsey, Emily, and Julie. I was sitting next to Moe. Once I started eating, I got an text. I look at my phone and my mouth dropped. Moe saw me and I showed her. The text read

Unknown: you thought you could get away from me. Well you got lucky that friend of yours, Moe, saved your butt. She better watch out. Oh and your better watch out too.

  She read it and her mouth dropped.

"Guys can you excuse me and y/n because I need to talked to her about something," she said showing a worried face.

  She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bathroom.

"Who sent this to you?" She asked.

"My dad I'm guessing,"I said.

"We need to tell someone,"she suggested.

"No we can't because my dad will go after them," I said.

"Damn it I forgot,"she said.

"Ugh what do we do?" I asked myself and Moe.

"Just beware of your surroundings and stick together okay,"she told me.

"Okay,"I say.

After training, we walked with the team and looked around our surroundings. Carli and Hope saw both of us, but they didn't say anything. We walked back to the hotel and ate lunch. After lunch, Moe, Mal, Carli, Hope, and I went to a soccer field nearby and played around. After that we ate dinner then went to bed.

Skipped to Sunday

  Mal and I woke up with the alarm I set up. We put our warmup suits. We went down stairs and I ate breakfast with just Moe.

"Hey Moe why are you sitting all by yourself?"I asked.

"Because I'm worried about today,"she said.

"Don't be because I'll be with you,"I said.

"Okay," she says with a smile.

We had an hour until we headed to the stadium. We played UNO for an hour then we got on the bus. I sat next to Moe and put my beat headphones. Once we got there fans were waiting for us. I waved to them and headed to the locker room. Once I settled into the locker, I put on my uniform then my warmup suit over it. Once we headed out for warmups I got nervous. Moe saw and said

"Don't be nervous, I know it's your first game, but your going to do great."

  After warmups were over we back into the locker and Jill gave us a pep talk then told us the game plan.

4-3-3
Starters:
Strikers-Alex, Mal, and Crystal
Midfielders-Tobin, Moe, and y/n
Defenders-Ali, Becky,Julie,Kelley
Goalkeeper-Hope (I know hope is suspended but idc)

I'm starting. I'm so nervous now. Don't be scared y/n don't be scared. The starters walked out onto the field then played the national anthem. We shook the French hands.

Kickoff

They kicked the ball to me and I kicked it to Kelley. We just passed it and had a few opportunities. In the 25th minute, I passed the ball to Alex and once I passed it to her a French player slide into leg and I fell onto my back. Moe came over to me.

"You alright?" Moe asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say when I got up back on my feet.

  In the 30th, we got an corner kick and Tobin takes it. She kicked and I got my head onto it and it hit the back of the net. I got an ran to the bench and hugged everyone. I was so happy that I scored my first international goal in my first international cap.

Halftime

We headed to the locker I notice someone there. I pointed it out to Moe. My mouth drops when we realize who it was. I headed back into the locker and I can't believe that...

Cliffhanger

Who do you think it is?