Feelings

Moe pov

She doesn't know that I like her is why I'm sad that she was going. I wish I have the courage to tell her, but she has a boyfriend. I need to tell her before it's too late. I mean she'll be in college in a few months, doesn't mean her boyfriend is going to propose to her anytime soon. She's only 18.

___________________________
Your pov

  My boyfriend just picked me up from the hospital and we left to go to Olive Garden. I love him so much for doing this. Once we got there, the waiter sat us down at our reserved table. We order bread stricks, salad, and soup.

"I'm so happy your recovering from your injury," brad told me. I replied," same I thought I was never going to play again." He grabbed my hand and said," I never gave up on you." I kissed him on his cheek and said thank you.

  The food came out and we ate it all in 10-20 minutes because we were hungry. I ordered those three desert dishes: lemon, chocolate, and tiramisu. We ate and talked the whole night. I called Moe to check me out of the hospital because I'm going to brad hotel room.

  Once we got to brad room, I got into my pjs and laid in bed. A couple minutes later, he laid down in b d and we watched tv together. I fell a sleep with his arms around me. Soon after, he fell a sleep.

___________________________
Moe's pov

   I didn't like the fact that y/n was going to brad hotel room and make me check her out. After that, I went to the hotel the team was staying at. Ash and Ali were waiting for me.

"Moe we got to talk to you about something," ash said. We walked to my room and I put my pjs on. "Moe what's up with you, you have been acting weird lately," Ali asked. "What makes you assume that." "Well, y/n called us today saying that you acted weird when she told you she's going a date with brad," ash said.

There was a paused. I didn't know if I want to tell them. Ali put her hand on mine,"listen to it's okay to tell us Moe. There's nothing to be scared of." I took a deep breathe and said," fine, I like y/n okay. I never knew it until a few weeks ago. She's beautiful and the most perfect girl ever." "It's okay to be gay or bisexual. If you like her then tell her." They both said. "I would if she didn't have a boyfriend," I said.

"Just tell her anyways before it's too late," ash said. I said okay then they left my room. Lindsey walked in and got into her pjs. We both fell a sleep while watching tv.

__________________________
There you have it guys Moe likes y/n and admitted it to ash and Ali, KRASHLYN. Please comment and like