What happens next?

Your pov

We watch supergirl for 6 hours straight. I was thinking about asking Moe on a date, but how? Wait I a perfect idea.

"Hey guys I got to go to the store and pick up some stuff," I told them. "You want me to come with?" Moe asked. "No, it's something special and it's a surprise," I said to her.

I went to store and bought roses and a poster board. I went to Moe's room and put roses on her bed as a shape of a heart. In the middle of the heart, the poster says will you go on date with me tomorrow?. After I get done with that, I text Moe to come up to her room.

Couple minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Moe close your eyes for me?" I asked. She said okay. Then walked in with her eyes closed. Once we got near the bed I told her to open her eyes. Once she saw she covered her mouth with her hand.

"I don't really know, I'll think about it," she said. "Oh okay," I said with a sad expression. "I'm just kidding, of course I will," she said with laughter. "When are we gonna tell the team," I asked. "I don't know but first lists just sit in bed and watch tv.

  We watch tv and I realize Moe fell a sleep while hugging me. I check to see what time it is, 11:37p.m. So I put my phone down and fell a sleep too.

*************************************
Next day, I wake up and realize Moe was gone. Then I looked at the time and realize it's breakfast time. So I got dressed and headed downstairs, everyone sees me with a smile on my face this time. We just talked and laughed together the whole breakfast time. This was teams last off day until training. I was ready for my date with Moe tonight.

  After breakfast, I went up stairs and grabbed my phone. I went back downstairs and got into a cab. I went to the mall to pick out a dress for Moe and I. I bought us dresses, her's purple and mine is blue. I went back to the hotel and realize, we have two hours to get ready.

I text Moe to come upstairs to her to get ready. She sees the dress I picked out for her and she loved it. We got ready and headed to a fancy restaurant called Ruth's Chris. We sat down and ordered. During our conversation, a flash of lights appeared in the corner of my eye.

  "Moe, is that a paparazzi taking photos of us together," I asked. "Yeah, they probably gonna post it somewhere," she replied. "Didn't you want to keep this a secret for now," I implied. "Sort of but it's too late now because the guy is gone," she said. "Wait shit y/n if my parents find out I'm dating a girl they're going to disown me." I told her to not worry.

  After dinner we headed back to hotel, we went back upstairs to Moe's room and we watch a movie while cuddling. Then there was a knock at the door.

"I wonder who it is," I told her. I opened up the door and it reveals the whole team standing there. I told them to come in and I see Moe face saying where are they here.

"Y/n, Moe is there anything you want to tell us," Carli asked. I replied," like what?" She said," you guys never told us you two are dating now." "Well it just kind of happened," Moe said. Kling said,"I totally ship it."

"I told you guys they were meant to be," Tobin said. Alex nudged her in the arm.

  "I'm not surprise," ash and Ali said at the same. I totally ship ash and ali. After all that, they left us alone again. We started watching our movie again until my mom called. So I picked up the phone.

Mom: hey honey.

Me:hey mom. What ups?

Mom: I heard about brad and you. What a jerk. I also heard you and Moe are a thing now. Well I totally think you guys are cute together.

Me: haha thanks mom. The news is spreading around like a wildfire.

Mom: yeah it really is. Well I just wanted to hear your voice. I got to go to bed now. Goodnight, love you.

Me:love you too mom.

Mom: bye

Me: bye

After that, we started the movie again until mom phone goes off. I read the caller id mom. I reached for Moe hand and I held it. She started talking with her mom and stuff. Then she got off the phone.

  "So how did it go?" I asked. She replied," she supports me and is not mad. My dad is totally cool with it. So pretty great."

  We started the movie again without any interruption. We both fell a sleep cuddling with each other.

___________________________
I totally shipped it. Tell me in the comments how you like this chapter. Also please like.