First training with USWNT

I woke up 6:30 and training doesn't start until 8:00. I got dressed and brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail. By the time I get done with that it's 7:00. I decided to wake up Mal and let me tell you it was not easy.

"Mal it's time to get up,"I said while shaking her.

"10 more minutes mom," Mal said.

"Mal it's not your mom it's y/n and it's time to get up and get ready for training," I say while pulling off her covers.

"Fine,"she said.

Once she was done getting ready, we went downstairs to go eat breakfast. After that, we got on the bus with the rest of team and headed to the Georgia dome.(y/n lives in Atlanta btw) We ran a lot and scrimmage each other. My first USWNT will on Sunday.(today is Thursday). After training we went back to the hotel and I took a nice warm shower. I put on a tshirt and sweatpants. I laid in and took a nap. I took too long of a nap because I slept pass lunch. I headed downstairs to get a snack and got stop by someone.

"Hey y/n,"Moe said.

"Oh hey Moe. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was about to go on a jog. Want to join?" She asked.

"Sure, let me go grab my tennis shoes,"I said.

I head back upstairs and grab my tennis shoes. I went back downstairs and we walked outside.

"We only going to jog ten minutes away then back," she said.

"Okay."

We jogged for only 5 minutes up and I got this uneasy feeling. I stopped and Moe didn't notice me when I stopped. All of sudden something grabs me and drags me into an alley. The person turned me around so I can see there face. It was my dad.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked.

"Can't a dad see there daughter," he said with a smile.

"No I hate you and I don't what to see you," I said with tears.

He started to beat me with all his angry. I cried out to Moe.

"MOE HELP ME MOE I NEED HELP HE'S BEATING ME!"

Cliffhanger oops don't be mad at me